[Progressive Trance/Breaks] - Forged - Echo (The Voyage)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184
[Progressive Trance/Breaks] - Forged - Echo (The Voyage)

Hi all.

This is a new progressive style track from me and Tantalus-uk. It will be track 5 off our new album 'Something More' which will be finished by August.

Hope you like it, all comments welcome.

Advertisements

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Progressive Trance/Breaks] - Forged - Echo (The Voyage).
Old 04-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
Akiak
Sample Destroyer
Akiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to behold
Napoli
MC Status: 960
Re: [Progressive Trance/Breaks] - Forged - Echo (The Voyage)

Pretty cool track, the melody is too monotonous for my tastes, but that's mainly because I'm not into prog stuff.

In any case I like the drums and the various effects here and there, and the synth melody which comes in around 5:00 is pretty neat too. Maybe the track in it's entirety is a bit long, you could maybe cut down on the intro and the middle part possibly.
Akiak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
keiss
IDMf Supporter
keiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the rough
Arkhangelsk
MC Status: 260

It reminded me of The Prodigy, hey, I'm not saying that for that to offend someone. It is in truth a very chic track, I was not bored. The tension of the atmosphere and the continuous development of the track, oh yeah, that's really what I like. Enjoy a good job.

------------------
keiss is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
Pretty cool track, the melody is too monotonous for my tastes, but that's mainly because I'm not into prog stuff.

In any case I like the drums and the various effects here and there, and the synth melody which comes in around 5:00 is pretty neat too. Maybe the track in it's entirety is a bit long, you could maybe cut down on the intro and the middle part possibly.
Thanks for the listen Akyra. I have thought about cutting it down but tbh I like the progression with this one, so it's going to stay at it's long length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiss
It reminded me of The Prodigy, hey, I'm not saying that for that to offend someone. It is in truth a very chic track, I was not bored. The tension of the atmosphere and the continuous development of the track, oh yeah, that's really what I like. Enjoy a good job.
I take being referenced to The Prodigy as a compliment my friend. I'm glad you liked the track...

------------------
Old 06-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
tatsama
break all barriers..
tatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MC
underground
MC Status: 55969203

Damn bro ! Those pads are Epic! Like the dubby feel to the drums..quite intense this one ..i like it .

------------------
Li-Polymer - Mellifluous (Tatsama Remix)
tatsama is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsama View Post
Damn bro ! Those pads are Epic! Like the dubby feel to the drums..quite intense this one ..i like it .
Cheers man.

Glad I have the likes of yourself enjoying my tracks...

Advertisements

------------------