Looking for DJs similar to James Holden (Border Community)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
shaokim
IDMf's latest spammer
shaokim is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Icon5 Looking for DJs similar to James Holden (Border Community)

Hello,

I'm looking to expand my music collection.

I love the music produced by Border Community and mixed by James Holden (especially in his 2005-2009 era). I find it's music full of soul and character, with very memorable tracks. Typical tracks in this genre are Extrawelt/Ricardo Tobar/Alex Smoke/Nathan Fake/Oxia productions.

I was wondering if there are other James Holden/Border Community fans here, who have been able to find music in that same specific genre. Does it have a specific name? I like the progressive house that's currently popular, but find that it's mostly still a different style from the James Holden mixes of said period. Maybe it's just the nostalgia speaking?

Thanks for the help

Advertisements

shaokim is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote