NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 04-08-2017, 05:22 AM   #1
didm
IDMf's latest spammer
didm is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs?

Sorry, I'm new here and I haven't found the answer here or on Google yet, but I'm looking for the long (LP) version of NIN's Closer that doesn't bleed into other songs like it does on The Downward Spiral.

The short version doesn't bleed into anything but... it's the short version. I like my Closer sessions... a little longer... without the bleed into rougher songs... if you know what I mean... and I'm not sure what I mean.

Advertisements

didm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:50 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 169660
Thanked 3,393 Times in 2,531 Posts
Re: NIN Closer long version that doesn't bleed into other songs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by didm View Post
Sorry, I'm new here and I haven't found the answer here or on Google yet, but I'm looking for the long (LP) version of NIN's Closer that doesn't bleed into other songs like it does on The Downward Spiral.

The short version doesn't bleed into anything but... it's the short version. I like my Closer sessions... a little longer... without the bleed into rougher songs... if you know what I mean... and I'm not sure what I mean.
Not sure if this is any good to you..but ti does end abruptly and doesn't go on into anything else..so maybe..idk.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
didm (11-08-2017)
Old 08-08-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
Black-Antlers
Minor Glitch
Black-Antlers will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Isn't this the version on downward spiral?
Black-Antlers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 169660
Thanked 3,393 Times in 2,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Antlers View Post
Isn't this the version on downward spiral?
Not sure, tbh..but this was the only longer version I've come across that seemed to meet the OP's request. SO maybe it's not what they're looking for..oh well..hope they find what they're find it and let us know here when they do.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #5
didm
IDMf's latest spammer
didm is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Not sure if this is any good to you..but ti does end abruptly and doesn't go on into anything else..so maybe..idk.
This is the version on The Downward Spiral, which also ends abruptly if you're only playing that song.

I'm unable to find the track length on The Hitcher version, if you know that, let me know your link. Thx

I can probably get the radio edit and splice that and the album version together.
didm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 12:10 AM   #6
Harko City
Minor Glitch
Harko City has a spectacular aura aboutHarko City has a spectacular aura aboutHarko City has a spectacular aura about
Indiana
MC Status: 210

There's a single called 'Closer: Further Away'. On that single, the first song is what you're looking for. Not to be confused with the song called, 'Closer: Further Away'.

Advertisements

Harko City is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote