[Vocaloid / Luka English / English J-Pop] - Hatter - This Is A Test
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-08-2017, 08:41 AM   #1
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250
[Vocaloid / Luka English / English J-Pop] - Hatter - This Is A Test

Been working on this for a couple days. I just got some new speakers and headphones, and I wanted to give Vocaloid a try, so here we are. I think it's the best song I've ever made BY FAR. It might not be as good as many of you but hell, I wouldn't even call my past stuff music compared to this. IMO.

I still need to add the second verse and a bridge with a drop, but the framework is basically there. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

My motivation for this song started off as global warming and sort of evolved into a generalized "we have a big problem" sort of thing, with the idea that the lyrics could have any number of possible meanings and the meaning may change depending on the viewpoint of the listener.

For the most part though, this song is just a test. A test of my mixing, of my new headphones and speakers and a test of Vocaloid. I literally started off in Vocaloid with "this is a test" and then developed it into an actual song.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Lyrics

This is a test of the emergency alert system
this is a test it's not going well, it's not going well at all
no no no
no no no

Standing around, looking for an answer and beginning to believe there's no way out
This whole ordeal was an avoidable disaster but it's too late for that, problems they caused can't be solved now

Experiencing silence, in awe of what we've seen, completely pointless chaos
What happened to the will to live in harmony with everything, that is the dream, it's why I sing these melodies
So please join me and I'll make you want to sing

This is a test of the emergency alert system, this is a test

Last edited by DJ Andee; 03-08-2017 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Added info about motivation

Advertisements

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Vocaloid / Luka English / English J-Pop] - Hatter - This Is A Test.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #2
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: 「Vocaloid」【Luka English】[English J-Pop] - Hatter - This Is A Test

Very interesting track. Sort of electronic/electro vibe. Sounds good man Radio track

Advertisements

Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote