[House] Haydyn - Memories (WIP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Timworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond repute
Lancashire
MC Status: 2840
[House] Haydyn - Memories (WIP)

Just something I'm working on at the moment. Thought I'd share here and get some thoughts on where to go with it.

Thanks.

PRIVATE LINK:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Timworth94; 04-08-2017 at 09:39 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Timworth94 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Timworth94
Khouroux (04-08-2017)
Rate this track - [House] Haydyn - Memories (WIP).
Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 AM   #2
Bluesh1ft
Knob Twiddler
Bluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond repute
In another world, usually
MC Status: 2160
Re: [House] Haydyn - Memories (WIP)

Drums sound pretty tight, bass synths not sure about... perhaps to many of those one shots of the vocal sample. might want to think about not using them as much. Also where the vocalist is singing and u do the one shot sample at the same time, it was harder to hear the lyrics, not sure if thats a mixing issue or an arrangement issue.

Could be just me but there is a bit too much brightness in the upper frequencies in some parts. Might just be me XD.
Bluesh1ft is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #3
Vilius J
Analog Lurker
Vilius J is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Maybe the bass should be more present.. Because that trumpet sounds right but something in the bottom end is missing Maybe add some drum fill-ins every 4bars or so
Vilius J is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #4
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Timworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond repute
Lancashire

Thanks guys I'll work on what you mentioned and keep updating the links as I go.

------------------
Old 04-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #5
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Love it ! (particularly the drop at 1:03) This is just the kind of house I like, I would love to download it when you upload final version ^^
I agree with Blush1ft and Villus that the bass could be more present (I'm not really good at EQ yet, but I think that the kick is taking most of the bass frequencies).
I listen to your others tracks (+1 suscriber), I like your style (but maybe too many vocals for me) !
Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #6
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Lancashire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khouroux View Post
Love it ! (particularly the drop at 1:03) This is just the kind of house I like, I would love to download it when you upload final version ^^
I agree with Blush1ft and Villus that the bass could be more present (I'm not really good at EQ yet, but I think that the kick is taking most of the bass frequencies).
I listen to your others tracks (+1 suscriber), I like your style (but maybe too many vocals for me) !
Thanks man I'll make it free download when I've finished.
Yeah Ill be working some more on the bass soon hopefully get it sounding as good as it can be.
Thanks again I followed you back and I'll check out some of yours

Advertisements

------------------