[deep/tech/dub] Nanonoise - Contemplate
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
[deep/tech/dub] Nanonoise - Contemplate

been productive lately

HQ audio:

let me know what you think!

Advertisements

_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [deep/tech/dub] Nanonoise - Contemplate.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:43 AM   #2
Bluesh1ft
Knob Twiddler
Bluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond reputeBluesh1ft has a reputation beyond repute
In another world, usually
MC Status: 2010
Re: [deep/tech/dub] Nanonoise - Contemplate

I like how everything fits together. What you have is great, but this may be more of my personal taste or something but I think it needs some transitions of some sort. For me it was kinda long for not having much variation. Nice sound design and rhythms though.
Bluesh1ft is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
einmeier
Minor Glitch
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [deep/tech/dub] Nanonoise - Contemplate

Oh, i like how the oldschool-sounding drumloop(s) and the smooth kick create a very interesting fusion with the melancholic pad. All of the changes are pretty subtile and minimalistic, so you do need to pay attention not to miss something. Somehow 'Contemplate' reminds me to very, very early '808 state'-tracks because probably of the use of these oldschool-loops and analogue'ish sounding pads/strings, so overall 'Contemplate' feels like a very timeless tune, you could have produced it in 1995 as well as yesterday, so it's sort of a classic tune i could even listen in 2027 without loosing interest. Ageless track, nicely done!

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote