[Electronic] - Trajectories
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 26-06-2017, 09:50 PM   #1
steeboo
IDMf Artist
steeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MC
montfoort
MC Status: 75628239
[Electronic] - Trajectories

Yess my latest album has been released!

This album contains musical stories, trips that take you to another world. Pure electronic music, made without computer but with a modular and passion. I've tried to let go of all genres and try to come up with something truly unique.

The album has been in the process for almost a year. Shoutout to Guido Atiq Vd Brink from Mindtrick Records for releasing this unusual piece of music.

The album is available on
spotify ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
),
bandcamp ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)
beatport ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)
and soon on itunes

Last edited by steeboo; 26-06-2017 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: wrong urls

Advertisements

------------------
steeboo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 06:52 AM   #2
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269452058
Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,742 Posts
Re: [Electronic] - Trajectories

Congratulations! I'll try to remebee to buy it later today!

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote