[Braindance/Sperimental] Bug Stitched/Sick Teeth
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 16-06-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
[Braindance/Sperimental] Bug Stitched/Sick Teeth

hello everyone, yesterday, thanks to the SeekSickSound Records - in French - I had the opportunity to share these 2 tracks I did. They are both in free download at this link :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

there is a article about me too, and is in french. The article just talking about me and my story, i'm really glad to have share my stuff on this records that I have find speaking with Stazma the Junglecrist on Facebook, Stazma and some SeekSickSound and some members of the seek are really good people, available and passionate with sperimental/underground stuff in genereal.

I have create both track with ableton
The first one - Sick Teeth - is one of those tracks on which you work a lot, and hardly find a way to end it, both in the master and in the arrangement XD i have spend some days on it.
it's really experimental and jungly massive ahaha

_ _

The second one is Stitched, a track that I did in a couple of days, much more classical and harmonic, between my two, my favorite, despite Sick Teeth is much more experimental and avant-garde.
in this track i have use some freedownloadsynth i have find on this site, and i found the way to get them running thanks to jBridge (some were 32bit and my pc turned to 64)

hope you enjoy^^ feel free to freedownload this tracks on the first link, and I suggest everyone contact the available members of the seeksicksound records to share their sound

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote