Auxiliary mixer - advice needed
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 16-06-2017, 03:30 AM   #1
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 49110
Auxiliary mixer - advice needed

I'd like to incorporate more flexibility into my outboard FX setup and am considering to add a compact digital mixer for that purpose.

I need six mono line inputs routed from my main mixer and want to have flexible routing to at least four stereo FX loops. I would ideally like to have matrix routing capability (I could be flexible on price cap, but not form factor - got to be no larger than the MPC live), so that I can chain the four FX loops flexibly.

I was eyeing the Behringer X Air XR16 or 18, but I'm not sure.

I guess the minimum specs I'm looking for is 16 inputs and 8 auxiliary or dedicated outputs in addition to a main stereo out. That way I should be able to create four dedicated FX loops. Ideally the 8 aux sends can come from any of the inputs.

Thoughts?

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 04:11 AM   #2
White Noise
Deep Underground
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 18660
Re: Auxiliary mixer - advice needed

I was going to suggest the Behringers.

Advertisements

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote