Forum clock messed up?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 03-05-2017, 12:48 AM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 169260
Thanked 3,385 Times in 2,524 Posts
Forum clock messed up?

I noticed this the other day, but forgot to mention it..but was reminded just now when I spot it again while posting.

I just made a post and it shows as being posted to the forum as 00.33..but my clock says 00.55 when I posted it. I'm on GMT, as it the forum clock..I think. Anyway, it's always shown the same time as what we're on here, but lately it seems to be running slow.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11470754
Re: Forum clock messed up?

It's been like that for a long while.

My forum clock reads 12:20 (-6 GMT) and it's 12:46.

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness
FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to I/O_Madness
A.M (23-06-2017)
Old 24-06-2017, 01:32 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Public Enema #2
MC Status: 31110

It's always been weird for me, IIRC. The only thing I usually look at is the year on posts

Edit: This says 8:32 when it's actually 8:59

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 03:03 AM   #4
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming

i wonder if it is not being synced

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Old 02-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #5
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744018791
Thanked 7,027 Times in 4,374 Posts

Noted.
I'll have a look at fixing it.

Not sure why this wasn't just PM'd or added to the suggestions and feedback section though tbh.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:00 AM   #6
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
Noted.

Not sure why this wasn't just PM'd or added to the suggestions and feedback section though tbh.
Where was it?

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Old 02-07-2017, 09:02 AM   #7
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC

Sideroom
Old 02-07-2017, 01:20 PM   #8
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
Noted.

It was more of a general query really, than a request to have it sorted. I wanted to know if it was just on my end..or if everyone what experiencing the same thing. I would have made a more formal suggestion, but things have worked out the way they have.

Still, point taken and noted for future reference.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
lolirl (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #9
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 151210
Thanked 3,024 Times in 1,816 Posts

There's a clock?
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
lolirl (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 02:37 PM   #10
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
There's a clock?
Yeah..scroll down to the bottom of the page.right there under the "Similar Threads" list.."All times are GMT +1. The time now is..."

I noticed it was out of sync by the time shown when you make a post on here..there's a difference between the time you really do post and the time that the site shows at the top of your post..around 25 minutes I think.

------------------
Old 02-07-2017, 04:07 PM   #11
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
There's a clock?
Also whenever you post it gets stamped with the current forum time. Where it says, "Today, 9:07", or "23-06-17, 8:03 PM"

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Old 02-07-2017, 04:11 PM   #12
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post
Also whenever you post it gets stamped with the current forum time.
That's what I said..that whole bit about "I noticed it was out of sync by the time shown when you make a post on here"..really..honestly..truthfully..sincerely..genuin ely not making an issue out of this or anything..just point it out.

Fuck..you know what I mean.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
lolirl (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #13
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

But if we're out of sync, how will we ever get back to our original timeline after time traveling?

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Old 02-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #14
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
That's what I said..that whole bit about "I noticed it was out of sync by the time shown when you make a post on here"..really..honestly..truthfully..sincerely..genuin ely not making an issue out of this or anything..just point it out.

That's strange..the word "genuinely" in my reply above shows as "genuin ely", but if I try to edit the post..it shows the normal way "genuinely" in the edit window with no space in the word.

Basically the mistake doesn't exist in the actual post..only in what's shown after I make the post..and the system won't doesn't show the mistake when I try to edit it.

------------------
Old 02-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #15
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

Quote:

Holy crap, you're right!

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Thanks to I/O_Madness
A.M (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #16
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post
But if we're out of sync, how will we ever get back to our original timeline after time traveling?

------------------
Old 02-07-2017, 04:21 PM   #17
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

See? The clock sync has already affected our timeline. It is making things come in and out of existence!!

------------------
music by I/O_Madness

I/O_Madness
Old 02-07-2017, 05:50 PM   #18
lolirl
Administrator

Quote:
That's strange..the word "genuinely" in my reply above shows as "genuin ely", but if I try to edit the post..it shows the normal way "genuinely" in the edit window with no space in the word.

Basically the mistake doesn't exist in the actual post..only in what's shown after I make the post..and the system won't doesn't show the mistake when I try to edit it.
That could just be some kind of "funny" artefact left over from a previous mod.
I recently discovered there to be censored words within our IDMf vbulletin that at some pont were put there by someone on the team.

Quote:
Word Replacements (Find)
List all the words that you want to replace.
eg. omg|badword|example1

fiddy|vagina|america|benwaa|trump|thread|canada|fo rum

Word Replacements (Replace)
Type the word that you would like replace the corresponding word above. eg. Oh My Gosh|goodword|example2

lolirl|sin-cave|Lolirlistan|Benwaaxit|President Fuckmuppet|load of crap|where they bag milk|pretentious internet circlejerk

Deleted now.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:25 PM   #19
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
us of wtf
MC Status: 329121800
Thanked 1,626 Times in 1,124 Posts

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147507
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Rixtr
Vault O))) (03-07-2017)