Post your top 5 intelligent drum and bass tracks of all time.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 17-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #1
Liquid Fraction
Minor Glitch
Liquid Fraction has a spectacular aura aboutLiquid Fraction has a spectacular aura about
south east
MC Status: 160
Post your top 5 intelligent drum and bass tracks of all time.

i found this extremely hard, could of done with a top 10 even 20 but we will go with 5...

mine are....
5 Q-project - the instrumental. ------- a very creepy sounding track that still sounds fresh today.

5 P.F.M. - The Mystics------ is literally in a world of its own.

4 Seba & Lotek - so long -------- the build up and cords are amazing.

3 LTJ bukem & Peshay - 19.5------a track that made most warehouses collapse in the 90s

2 New Balance - Reflections------ the humming vocals that start at around 1:10 are just ridiculous.

1 Klute - Songseller -------- one of the only tracks that has made me actually well up.

1 LTJ bukem - Music GLR4 ------ there are no words.

i had to chose 2 for 1 and 2 for 5 xD

Last edited by Liquid Fraction; 21-08-2014 at 08:06 PM..

Advertisements

Liquid Fraction is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
Watt tha fuck
Minor Glitch
Watt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really nice
Chambéry, Savoie (near Swiss & Italy)
MC Status: 410
Re: Post your top 5 intelligent drum and bass tracks of all time.

I listened everything, first you dont put 5 tracks but 7, and second thing : its almost the same tracks seven times, and too much repetitive.

I cant do my own top, i prefer the jungle. DnB is boring most ot the time.
Watt tha fuck is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 07:35 AM   #3
Liquid Fraction
Minor Glitch
Liquid Fraction has a spectacular aura aboutLiquid Fraction has a spectacular aura about
south east

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watt tha fuck View Post
I listened everything, first you dont put 5 tracks but 7, and second thing : its almost the same tracks seven times, and too much repetitive.

I cant do my own top, i prefer the jungle. DnB is boring most ot the time.
Humm quite surprised at that comment for this forum ...but hey thanks for the comment...

i remember years ago i was buying some vinyl at my local dnb store, there was this kid with his dad listening to some tunes, when the music stooped i his dad said "all this jungle music sounds the same"

we all Facepalmed and when about are day, you reminded me of that day...but everyones entitled to their opinion.

i couldn't decide 5 or 1 so i used 2 for each if that ok, other ppl need only pick 5. that's why there's 5/5 1/1 obviously, or no.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #4
Watt tha fuck
Minor Glitch
Watt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really niceWatt tha fuck is just really nice
Chambéry, Savoie (near Swiss & Italy)
MC Status: 410

For precise my comment : i'm a composer but also a dj, and i dont like the vinyls with not that much elements for easy mix, plus most of the tracks came from the same label, a label producing ONLY exactly the same "style" (but for me a style depend of the artist and musn't be a code to respect for do almost same music than an other guy, for the bad djs can do sets easier).

This is what i like =>

High Tone - Hangar 94/05 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

High Rankin - Sin City : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Sixteen Armed Jack - Mash Up the place : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Watt tha fuck is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
TL072
Master of the LFO
TL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

In no particular order, and just a few favourite, there are probably many loved tracks that are getting missed, more of an emphasis on the jungle sound, but I want to see what tracks appear in this thread.

1. Cari - Jupiter Eclipse - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    (just a preview)
  2. ADZi - Unreal Death - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  3. Goa Syndrome - OuterSpace (there is a psy track with very similar name, not the one you find on Youtube)
  4. The Green Man - Mr. One ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    )
  5. Antibreak - Revolutions - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  6. The X-Structure - Sunrise showdown - (from free netlabel album: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    )
  7. Goldie - Inner City Life - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  8. KernelPanic - Deep Pacific - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
I agree that Good Lookin' Records has a pretty narrow range of sounds, but they are still excellent tracks.

Last edited by TL072; 19-08-2014 at 01:51 PM..
TL072 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #6
Liquid Fraction
Minor Glitch
south east

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL072 View Post
In no particular order, and just a few favourite, there are probably many loved tracks that are getting missed, more of an emphasis on the jungle sound, but I want to see what tracks appear in this thread.

1. Cari - Jupiter Eclipse - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    (just a preview)
  2. ADZi - Unreal Death - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  3. Goa Syndrome - OuterSpace (there is a psy track with very similar name, not the one you find on Youtube)
  4. The Green Man - Mr. One ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    )
  5. Antibreak - Revolutions - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  6. The X-Structure - Sunrise showdown - (from free netlabel album: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
    )
  7. Goldie - Inner City Life - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
  8. KernelPanic - Deep Pacific - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
I agree that Good Lookin' Records has a pretty narrow range of sounds, but they are still excellent tracks.
nice....i liked
Antibreak - Revolutions
ADZi - Unreal Death

never heard them b4 thanks for posting...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

is my shit....

Last edited by Liquid Fraction; 21-08-2014 at 07:57 PM..
Thanks to Liquid Fraction
TL072 (20-08-2014)
Old 20-08-2014, 06:54 PM   #7
TL072
Master of the LFO
TL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond reputeTL072 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

You mean you made these tracks? If so, good job man.

Another one I forgot that is altogether too tasty.

T.Power vs. MK-Ultra - Mutant Jazz
TL072 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 03:11 AM   #8
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610

are the karnel panik the same tekno italian group? :0

Advertisements

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote