[Deep House]Tatsama - The Layer Cake(Original+Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-01-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
tatsama
break all barriers..
tatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MC
underground
MC Status: 55969203
[Deep House]Tatsama - The Layer Cake(Original+Remix)

The Layer Cake is my first track/release of 2015 , including a fantastic remix by Spanish producer Bonetti !

Hope you enjoy the preview listen !

Advertisements

------------------
Li-Polymer - Mellifluous (Tatsama Remix)
tatsama is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Deep House]Tatsama - The Layer Cake(Original+Remix).
Old 03-01-2015, 04:29 AM   #2
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 22160
Re: [Deep House]Tatsama - The Layer Cake(Original+Remix)

Those are some nice pads. Man do you use hardware synths? Like Nord stuff or something? Its a pretty cool jam I like the vocals pitched down and all. It is very nice yo! The track is really like it makes me want to chill haha. I really like the pitched down vocals

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:44 AM   #3
rockerdude427
Microknight
rockerdude427 will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsama View Post
The Layer Cake is my first track/release of 2015 , including a fantastic remix by Spanish producer Bonetti !

Hope you enjoy the preview listen !

wow! I'm impressed. I'm not an experienced deep house listener but a little variation from the oliver heldens, tchami, etc is much appreciated thanks for this

------------------

Finally changed sig track lol
rockerdude427 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #4
tatsama
break all barriers..
tatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MCtatsama is a savage MC
underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
Those are some nice pads. Man do you use hardware synths? Like Nord stuff or something? Its a pretty cool jam I like the vocals pitched down and all. It is very nice yo! The track is really like it makes me want to chill haha. I really like the pitched down vocals

Hey NWO ! No hardware synths on this.. all done In The Box .. The pads were created in Diva. Glad you like it mate !

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
: Thanks a lot for the listen !

------------------
Old 05-01-2015, 01:16 AM   #5
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160

Hey Tatsama,

~First of, I really enjoyed your composition skills. The bass lines are spot on, sexy, and reflective of good deep house music.

~The vocals are used creatively and help add texture to the mix and keep the ear engaged

~Speaking of creativity one thing I'd suggest for improvement is adding something of your own into your compositions. Right now your production skills are superb but songs sounded a bit generic to me (I wouldn't be able to discern your work from other deep house stuff out there). So maybe finding your touch, your voice would be a great next thing to explore!

I just completed a project and I'm trying to get opinions on it, I would truly appreciate if I could have your insight on it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

cheers!

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:12 PM   #6
tatsama
break all barriers..
underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORZ42 View Post
Hey Tatsama,

~First of, I really enjoyed your composition skills. The bass lines are spot on, sexy, and reflective of good deep house music.

~The vocals are used creatively and help add texture to the mix and keep the ear engaged

~Speaking of creativity one thing I'd suggest for improvement is adding something of your own into your compositions. Right now your production skills are superb but songs sounded a bit generic to me (I wouldn't be able to discern your work from other deep house stuff out there). So maybe finding your touch, your voice would be a great next thing to explore!

I just completed a project and I'm trying to get opinions on it, I would truly appreciate if I could have your insight on it: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

cheers!
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with me mate !

I always add my own into my productions ..I don't sit in the studio with the intention of trying to sound different,, whatever comes out composition wise depends on how I feel at the time in all honesty.

I am not in front of decent speakers at the moment mate , but I will listen and leave feedback first thing tomorrow morning

------------------
Old 08-01-2015, 11:45 PM   #7
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160

Much appreciated thank you!

Advertisements

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote