Hey, I made a dubstep song. I think this is my best song yet, tell me what you think!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #1
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler
Elefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MC
MC Status: 110636
Icon7 Hey, I made a dubstep song. I think this is my best song yet, tell me what you think!

Let me know what you think (Opinions/advice).

Pretty proud of this.

Advertisements

------------------
Elefaze is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Hey, I made a dubstep song. I think this is my best song yet, tell me what you think!.
Old 25-07-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
twilitez
twilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond reputetwilitez has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9060
Re: Hey, I made a dubstep song. I think this is my best song yet, tell me what you th

Some very nice sounds in there, everything sounds clean and alot of variation going on. Your drum section could use a little more punch, especially the snare. Also the basses sometimes completely lose the low/ sub end, which i suppose is intentional but doesnt always come out that good imho. Aside from that a very nice effort with alot of potential
twilitez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 03:36 AM   #3
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler
Elefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MCElefaze is a savage MC
Re: Hey, I made a dubstep song. I think this is my best song yet, tell me what you th

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilitez View Post
Some very nice sounds in there, everything sounds clean and alot of variation going on. Your drum section could use a little more punch, especially the snare. Also the basses sometimes completely lose the low/ sub end, which i suppose is intentional but doesnt always come out that good imho. Aside from that a very nice effort with alot of potential
Thanks, glad you like it. I'll touch up the snare and sub .

------------------
Old 25-07-2012, 04:00 AM   #4
Bassmyth
Minor Glitch
Bassmyth is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I dig it... The change ups with the synth lines are good.. I'd definitely make the drums more punchy.. especially the snare... also I'd add some modulation to the synth line on your bridge... overall I think it's really good.. just some minor tweaks and fills...
Bassmyth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #5
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmyth View Post
I dig it... The change ups with the synth lines are good.. I'd definitely make the drums more punchy.. especially the snare... also I'd add some modulation to the synth line on your bridge... overall I think it's really good.. just some minor tweaks and fills...
Sweet! Well it is a WIP that I only started today.

Thanks .

------------------
Old 25-07-2012, 04:40 AM   #6
Slignig
Radial Developer
Slignig will become famous soon enoughSlignig will become famous soon enough
Indianapolis, IN
MC Status: 110

Nice track for a first dubstep song. I really like that transition part around 1:35, adds tension before it goes back to the drop. Very cool synth sounds and good use of stereo panning as well. The only suggestion that i have is to get the drums to come out more in the mix.

------------------
Slignig is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #7
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNOISEx View Post
Wow, that production is awesome!! Holy shit, man. You're 16 and I'd already prefer your music to Madeon's. Go figure, but keep on keeping it on!!
Thanks, this means a lot.

------------------
Old 25-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #8
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slignig View Post
Nice track for a first dubstep song. I really like that transition part around 1:35, adds tension before it goes back to the drop. Very cool synth sounds and good use of stereo panning as well. The only suggestion that i have is to get the drums to come out more in the mix.
Thanks! I am fond of that part too ^-^.

Will definitely make the drums pop some more!

------------------
Old 25-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #9
ROCI
Radial Developer
ROCI is a jewel in the roughROCI is a jewel in the roughROCI is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elefaze View Post

Will definitely make the drums pop some more!
only the snare the kick is right.
ROCI is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #10
ROCI
Radial Developer
ROCI is a jewel in the roughROCI is a jewel in the roughROCI is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 284

try using a different snare. one that has pop and snap to it
ROCI is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #11
Elefaze
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCI View Post
try using a different snare. one that has pop and snap to it
Alright, thanks. I thought the kick was good

Advertisements

------------------