International starwars day!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Rivergoblin
Granular Poster
Rivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud of
australia
MC Status: 1481
International starwars day!

HAIL THE EMPEROR!

Advertisements

------------------
Rivergoblin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - International starwars day!.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Benwaa
Re: International starwars day!

i have sadly no feedback other than FUCKING AWESOME!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465258
Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,876 Posts

Good track, Emperor Palpatine approves!

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
Rivergoblin
Granular Poster
Rivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud ofRivergoblin has much to be proud of
australia
MC Status: 1481

Turned out to be a hell of a day, I got a call from the ABC radio in Queensland, they wanted me to talk on the radio about star wars and music. I also got a call from the local radio to go in the star wars quiz. The Queenslanders played my track on air! and I got to plug my music a bit, then later in the evening we headed out to a friends house and watched jedi with a neighbour that missed it the first time round. And while all that was going on, a DJ mate of mine played my track during his set at 'MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU' a rave somewhere out bush on the eatcoast at the weekend.
All in all, great success!
Rivergoblin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
EatTheFood
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute
is NOT full of rich people.
MC Status: 8160

This track is awesome!

Advertisements

------------------
EatTheFood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote