[Braindance/Acid] Bug - Black Mirror
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-01-2018, 06:10 AM   #1
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
[Braindance/Acid] Bug - Black Mirror

hello everyone that's another track I create on ableton in those days!
can we call it my first release of the year
the track is on 134 bpm, i have take the vocal sample from a trailer on YT about a television sci fi series
(super interesting and nice too u. u don't wonnamake OT)
anyway i have used some freewere and a lot of work in editing on arrangiament section ^^

maybe some leds is too much present and i have make too much confusion with some FX

bass is too much flat?

can't fine a reverb i like too..

i really hope that sc player work this time, so apologise for broken links, bless!

Last edited by A.M; 07-01-2018 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Fixws Player

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Braindance/Acid] Bug - Black Mirror.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 187460
Thanked 3,749 Times in 2,792 Posts
Re: [Braindance/Acid] Bug - Black Mirror

I'm posting this here not only for you, but for anyone else who is having problems getting the SC player to show up in their posts.

What you had between the "Soundclown" tags was this..

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/377847719&amp;color=%23ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_ related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user =true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;show_teaser=true& amp;visual=true"></iframe>

..but all you needed was this number: 377847719

It's the first string of numbers you see in the code SC gives you when you click on the "Embed" tab, as I explain [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hope this helps.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:24 AM   #3
DoYouSeeWhatISe
Regular Freak
DoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enoughDoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enough
New England
MC Status: 110

Hey, thanks for sharing.

I feel as though it is a very interesting piece. It goes to a lot of different places, and has really interesting syncopation. The melody is obscure and unique.

I believe some of the EQ mixing could be changed to help sort out some parts (example, about 1 min. in the mids compete quite a bit). Also, I think the general vibe of the song remains static for the bulk majority of the middle, and you change up rhythms quite a bit at the end. I really enjoy the changed up rhythms, and would encourage more integration of them.

Thanks for sharing, really cool piece. Please keep creating and sharing.
DoYouSeeWhatISe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:02 PM   #4
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
I'm posting this here not only for you, but for anyone else who is having problems getting the SC player to show up in their posts.

What you had between the "Soundclown" tags was this..

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/377847719&amp;color=%23ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_ related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user =true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;show_teaser=true& amp;visual=true"></iframe>

..but all you needed was this number: 377847719

It's the first string of numbers you see in the code SC gives you when you click on the "Embed" tab, as I explain [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hope this helps.
i have see this post last night, when i'm posting this thret and i really don't know why this not work, maybe is a problem with my pc...
i'll try tonight at my girlfriend's house, with another cd to share another tracki i made this year.
i'm really sad about: i'm not ignore your message and i'm really trying to make work this thing!

thank u again for patience! sorry

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 187460
Thanked 3,749 Times in 2,792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ug View Post
i have see this post last night, when i'm posting this thret and i really don't know why this not work, maybe is a problem with my pc...
i'll try tonight at my girlfriend's house, with another cd to share another tracki i made this year.
i'm really sad about: i'm not ignore your message and i'm really trying to make work this thing!

thank u again for patience! sorry
Hey..no need to be sorry..and it's not a problem for me or anything..I'm just trying to help you to get it to work in future. If it doesn't work for you later, send me a PM and we'll get it to work together somehow.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote