[Techno] Ubh- Light
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-01-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
Ubh
Microknight
Ubh has a spectacular aura aboutUbh has a spectacular aura aboutUbh has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Techno] Ubh- Light

While moving house recently I came across an old hard drive with some music on it, which I'd abandoned after being unable to find a way of progressing any further. Most of the stuff sounded ropey, but I liked the last fifteen seconds of one of them. So I used it as the starting point for this track, Light.

Feedback appreciated.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Ubh; 09-01-2018 at 12:54 PM..

Advertisements

Ubh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Ubh- Light.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:38 PM   #2
Ubh
Microknight
Ubh has a spectacular aura aboutUbh has a spectacular aura aboutUbh has a spectacular aura about
Re: [Techno] Ubh- Light

Has anyone else had difficulty generating the soundcloud player bar (for want of a better name) from your track's URL? If so, have you found a solution around it, other than including the URL as a hyperlink as I have done?
Old 09-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #3
Ubh
Microknight

I'm bumping this because I've just discovered that the system for embedding tracks from Soundcloud has changed since I lasted posted a track a year or so ago (which I'm guessing most regulars here already knew)!
Old 13-01-2018, 01:24 AM   #4
JKillz
Minor Glitch
JKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 60

This was pretty interesting, has great potential, but I am not sure I like it in its current format due to one reason, the never ending kick. Chalk it up to personal taste maybe, but it took away from the really awesome soundscapes you have going on here.

What I am thinking would be really cool is if you maybe remove the kick drum and add a downtempo beat that has some variation throughout, could make this a really cool ambient style track.

Thanks for sharing

Advertisements

JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote