[EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960
[EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 45110
Re: [EDM] Mario D - Wait for me now

I'm not the best at critiquing EDM, but I thought I'd give it a stab and a bump. It seems like you put a lot of work into this.

If those are your vocals, well done. I don't think I've heard you on vocals before (only your guest vocalist(s)), but your vocal work is probably my favorite part about this track. The intro seems like it starts at level 10 with little leading up to it (and ditto with the outro, in reverse), but everything else about it seems very fitting. The super bare bridge at 1:51, being such a gigantic departure from the rest of the track, is seriously awesome. I can't comment on production, but nothing sounds outstanding or weird to me.

/bump

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

The vocals on this song is really good. You have a great voice if that's you singing. The drop at 1:02 is pretty rad. The intro could build up more gradually imo but is probably fine the way it is.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
Dudewill
Master of the LFO
Dudewill will become famous soon enoughDudewill will become famous soon enough
The land of the drunk
MC Status: 110

Great job, I like the track and the production. The vocals sound great as well! The mixing sounds a little muffled on my speakers, I think it could be a little more dry? I'd like to hear a little less reverberated version with perhaps more prominent drums that cut through the mix more.

------------------
Dudewill is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:47 AM   #5
JKillz
Minor Glitch
JKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 60

Really nice job on this track, has a really strong quality to it. The structure is on point and the vocals really take it to the next level.

Looking forward to hearing the final version.

Advertisements

JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote