[Deep Tech House Live Jam]Monochord - Elektron Analog Live Jam
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #1
EmTeX
Analog Chord Scientist
EmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MC
Luzern
MC Status: 11026
[Deep Tech House Live Jam]Monochord - Elektron Analog Live Jam

here is my latest Live jam with Elektron Gear only

Analog Four is used in poly mode. it plays a full chord and a chord seq.

Analog Rytm for Drums, percs and bass

Analog Keys does the rest of the melody and chord stuff

Advertisements

------------------
Deep Electronics Podcast #81 - Monochord

EmTeX is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to EmTeX
cirric (26-01-2015)
Rate this track - [Deep Tech House Live Jam]Monochord - Elektron Analog Live Jam.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
thin king
Soundscaper
thin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the rough
Sheffield
MC Status: 260
Re: [Deep Tech House Live Jam]Monochord - Elektron Analog Live Jam

amazing - proper loved that! wish i could keep my drums that interesting!

------------------
thin king is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #3
Arcanor
Granular Poster
Arcanor will become famous soon enough
Harleysville, PA
MC Status: 60

Great!! I found it entertaining throughout, you kept varying and adding to the rhythm, creatively.

Thanks for the first person tour of doing a live mix like that, very educational. Also, I'm jealous of your lovely Elektron gear.
Arcanor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #4
EmTeX
Analog Chord Scientist
EmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MCEmTeX is a savage MC
Luzern

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin king View Post
amazing - proper loved that! wish i could keep my drums that interesting!
Thanks man, glad you liked it

------------------

Old 26-01-2015, 04:13 PM   #5
EmTeX
Analog Chord Scientist
Luzern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanor View Post
Great!! I found it entertaining throughout, you kept varying and adding to the rhythm, creatively.

Thanks for the first person tour of doing a live mix like that, very educational. Also, I'm jealous of your lovely Elektron gear.
Many thanks for those nice words.
Hehe actually, the fov was just accidental because i had no tripod for the cam. So i had to hold it in a way that you can see what i do. My 2nd proper 1hand livejam

Well, it took me some months and some clinch with my girlfriend to get all those beauties :-)

Last edited by EmTeX; 26-01-2015 at 06:24 PM..

------------------

Old 27-01-2015, 01:12 AM   #6
Brockelmonster
Minor Glitch
Brockelmonster is currently spamming hard
Phoenix, AZ
MC Status: 10

this is the tits. I would love to learn how to do some live stuff. definitely thought the percussion was super creative and kept it fresh throughout the entire session. will be watching it again and jotting down some ideas/notes as I thought it was great.
Brockelmonster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #7
EmTeX
Analog Chord Scientist
Luzern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockelmonster View Post
this is the tits. I would love to learn how to do some live stuff. definitely thought the percussion was super creative and kept it fresh throughout the entire session. will be watching it again and jotting down some ideas/notes as I thought it was great.
thank you for those nice words :-) always great when people love your work :-)

------------------

Old 27-01-2015, 04:55 PM   #8
GravityBox
Minor Glitch
GravityBox is a jewel in the roughGravityBox is a jewel in the roughGravityBox is a jewel in the roughGravityBox is a jewel in the rough
Minnesota
MC Status: 310

I could hear this being played in a video game like Mass Effect in a club or something, very techy and futuristic. Still feels very organic though, love the groove you laid down wit all dat riddim mon. I feel like I could also hear this in the background of a racing game as you customize your car... not that I am calling your music commercial, but you could definitely fill that role if you wanted.

Also props for uploading a video of your live work! I love seeing what people can do live, much more exciting to me than something that was slaved over to near perfection in a more studio setting.

My favorite aspect of your track has to be the sound design though, the percussion worked so well with your main synth line

Very cool

Advertisements

GravityBox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote