[Trap / Hip Hop] Euroz ft. Meek Mill - Exorcism (Trap Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 29-12-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
zoop
Sample Destroyer
zoop is a jewel in the roughzoop is a jewel in the roughzoop is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
[Trap / Hip Hop] Euroz ft. Meek Mill - Exorcism (Trap Remix)

Hey all,

Another track for you to share and get some thoughts on. It's only at about 90 seconds, so I'll be extending it - but I wanted to get some initial thoughts before I moved on to the rest of the track.

So here's a link:

Let me know what you think!

Advertisements

------------------

Bassnectar feat. W Darling -- You And Me (Trap Remix)
zoop is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trap / Hip Hop] Euroz ft. Meek Mill - Exorcism (Trap Remix).
Old 29-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Podaddee
Regular Freak
Podaddee is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Trap / Hip Hop] Euroz ft. Meek Mill - Exorcism (Trap Remix)

I like the snare rolls, the trap sound is there. The saw synth is a little repetitive, but it is a work in progress. To me the best remixes have a tune about them that makes me want to groove--something that gets me swaying a little or bobbing my head. This track as-is didn't have that feel to me. BUT finish it and post it again, I'd like to hear the finished mix.
Podaddee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
TonyAldrin
Granular Poster
TonyAldrin has a spectacular aura aboutTonyAldrin has a spectacular aura aboutTonyAldrin has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Nice work for now (and I have no problem with the synth, I actually like it as it is). Maybe missing some bass to make it sound more "solid".
TonyAldrin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
Funktion
Microknight
Funktion will become famous soon enough
Montreal
MC Status: 60

hey

The first drop sound funny to ear tho ^^ but then, the start of the mix is a bit offtrack, well it sounds like... but it's a good compo overall, it's fine to rewatch ! may you finish this mix with an other 2-3 minutes and i'll listen !

Just watchout the mastering on the drop, it seems like you overpass the master sound on the soundcloud waveform...
Funktion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #5
Carne Asada
Microknight
Carne Asada has a spectacular aura aboutCarne Asada has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAldrin View Post
Nice work for now (and I have no problem with the synth, I actually like it as it is). Maybe missing some bass to make it sound more "solid".
Agreed, just needs that "umph" in the drop. Consider filtering out the lower bits of the synth during the build that way the drop sort of hits you in the face :comando:

Advertisements

------------------
Carne Asada is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote