[electronic dance music yo] Patient Swim - ongrid fweng
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-12-2015, 08:25 PM   #1
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
[electronic dance music yo] Patient Swim - ongrid fweng

helloo

i nearly didnt make this track cause its too poppy but now i have. i wacked this arrangement up and it could do with some compressors and other effects and some mixing but i need to know: what is this missing? feels like its good but soo wrong at the same time. feels like it has really shitty production values which is probably just a simple case of it having really shitty production values

what do you reckon guys? any advice much appreciated as always

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electronic dance music yo] Patient Swim - ongrid fweng.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:36 PM   #2
Grimbit
IDMf Supporter
Grimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbit has a reputation beyond repute
Scotland
MC Status: 7760
Re: [electronic dance music yo] Patient Swim - ongrid fweng

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
helloo

i nearly didnt make this track cause its too poppy but now i have. i wacked this arrangement up and it could do with some compressors and other effects and some mixing but i need to know: what is this missing? feels like its good but soo wrong at the same time. feels like it has really shitty production values which is probably just a simple case of it having really shitty production values

what do you reckon guys? any advice much appreciated as always

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Has some really nice sounds, is that a can of coke opening? i think some of the high end eq needs a tad bit of work so it doesn't feel like you just took off on a plane and your ear is going to explode, but i will let you off as you said your ears are bust.

so yeah edm yo,

NEEDZ MOR SOSAGE FATTINER AND EQ EVRYFIN SO IT ALL DOES A RED ONE, THEN ADD 5 LIMITAS AND DEN SOME SUND GOODIZERS AND A WUB, FINIS BY PUTIN A DONK ON IT,

------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE AIN'T DAD!
Grimbit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimbit View Post
Has some really nice sounds, is that a can of coke opening? i think some of the high end eq needs a tad bit of work so it doesn't feel like you just took off on a plane and your ear is going to explode, but i will let you off as you said your ears are bust.

so yeah edm yo,

NEEDZ MOR SOSAGE FATTINER AND EQ EVRYFIN SO IT ALL DOES A RED ONE, THEN ADD 5 LIMITAS AND DEN SOME SUND GOODIZERS AND A WUB, FINIS BY PUTIN A DONK ON IT,
hey man, i did a naughty and wapped a thing on the master that minged the high end right before i rendered it out. i really do have shot ears atm and shouldve just left it. no coke opening, most of the sounds used for hats and shiz i made with my mouth i think.

no idea what to do with this

cheers for listening mate!

------------------
Old 05-12-2015, 01:00 AM   #4
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

ive worked a few things out

i think its too much of 'add things in bit by bit, take things away gradually' arrangement wise

it has no proper definable peak/climax despite all my efforts.

it only goes to the alternate bit once and its right near the start

what do you think>??

------------------
Old 07-12-2015, 08:32 PM   #5
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

im just gonna have to leave this one long term and maybe use it much later when ive ran out of inspiration

last call for any opinions i really dont know what this is

cheers

Advertisements

------------------