[GENRE] Artist - "Title of Release" (Catalog#), Date released<-----PLEASE FOLLOW THIS
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,824 Posts
Icon2 [GENRE] Artist - "Title of Release" (Catalog#), Date released<-----PLEASE FOLLOW THIS

Please follow the organizational format stated in the title of this thread when posting in the Member's Release Section.

You may sub out catalog# for your label. Whatever you can fit in the character limits

If you've already created a thread and can't edit the title just message me and I'll change it for you.

I've removed the thread guidelines that were there before because everyone has their own way of posting their stuff, I would just like the titling to be more organized.

Thanks a ton everyone!

Advertisements

------------------
Unregistered.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
you have no idea how much emotional damage you have all done to me. i hope you all die
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona Lisa View Post
maybe i can join another music production forum without such registration problems

have a good time and bye
fidelium is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread