[Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - Dream's Horizon
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-19-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
Kyrpto
Soundwave Mangler
Kyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - Dream's Horizon

This is the latest song that I'm working on. I'm thinking about cutting out some parts. Either that or enhanced them to add to the groovy-ness of the song.

Advertisements

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - Dream's Horizon.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:56 AM   #2
Mario D
Radial Developer
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
MC Status: 860
Re: [Progressive Breaks] Kyrpto - Dream's Horizon

This is really great. If I'm gonna be overly critical I would say beats sounds dry, probably coz of snare for this kind of melodic background.
I like this one dude, could listen to it in the background while gaming.

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:22 AM   #3
RAMOS
Regular Freak
RAMOS is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Well done mate nice track you got over there its has nice vibe and helps to relax
The claps you used at the begining sound a bit dry try to add reverb for them i reccomend vahala room for that
But good job any way
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #4
hellscion
Banned
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
NJ
MC Status: 91356873

that is some type of EDM style,

it's good i'm just not sure what in the song is supposed to really stand out to me..
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #5
TheHammockCrew
Learning The Ropes
TheHammockCrew is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Interesting sound man. I can groove to it. If I had to recommend something it would be to occasionally add a drum break to give the beat a little bit of breathing room, and make it have a little extra bounce. Overall I enjoyed it.
TheHammockCrew is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:53 AM   #6
Kyrpto
Soundwave Mangler
Kyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
This is really great. If I'm gonna be overly critical I would say beats sounds dry, probably coz of snare for this kind of melodic background.
I like this one dude, could listen to it in the background while gaming.
Dry as in it needs more efx and eq?

------------------
Old Today, 06:54 AM   #7
Kyrpto
Soundwave Mangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammockCrew View Post
Interesting sound man. I can groove to it. If I had to recommend something it would be to occasionally add a drum break to give the beat a little bit of breathing room, and make it have a little extra bounce. Overall I enjoyed it.
Notated!

------------------
Old Today, 06:28 PM   #8
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174

Sounds good. I feel like when that arp isn't playing the top end of the mix is a little lacking and could be filled out a bit. Nothing dramatic but maybe you can try adding some "Ear Candy" plucks? By that mean some sort of high plucks that don't really stand out in the mix but are there to fill it out.

Then again I'm listening on ear buds so I might be out to lunch but the rest of the mix sounds super clean. I really like your hats and the percussion in general.

Great track. Reminds me of some curious blend of tropical house and like, early '00s trance!

Advertisements

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic[B]

Lookin' for a rapper or vocalist for this track!
dj_patm is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote