[Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-17-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733286
[Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up

tell me if you leik

Advertisements

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 159160
Thanked 3,183 Times in 2,379 Posts
Re: [Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up

Great production skills..shame about the genre.

Seriously..all joking aside..this "sounds" good..but I don't like the musical style..not my kinda thing at all, so you'll need to hang in there for somebody else to give you feedback on how effective you genre skills are..sorry.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:22 AM   #3
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey
Try to use snares instead of the kick you used for you rise because kicks usually as lows in them and before a drop you want take out as much as lows as possible so when the drop hits it will be a huge impact
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 03:52 PM   #4
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC

thanx for listening and advices

------------------
Old 05-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #5
Vault O)))
Deep Underground
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 23160

It sounds like you have quite a bit going on in the mix, but on the other hand it sounds like you distorted / squashed your master pretty hard. I dig the oldschool tracker sound though (looks like you use Renoise, maybe I guessed correctly).

This is the best thing I've heard from you so far, and I think you nailed that dirty / lo-fi & tracker-based sound. The only part I thought was kind of weak was the bridge at 2:14-ish, but everything else seems to vary quite a bit and hold my interest well.

Hope to hear more, you're getting pretty good at this.

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:00 PM   #6
thanatos
Master of the LFO

thanx for listening
yes i like the lofi sound of oldschool breakcore tracker scene

Advertisements

------------------