[EDM Vocal] Mario D - WIP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-14-2017, 12:13 PM   #1
Mario D
Radial Developer
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
MC Status: 860
[EDM Vocal] Mario D - WIP

A lot of hours I still need to put into it. What do you think?

updated. (vocals in a making

Last edited by Mario D; 05-18-2017 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [EDM Vocal] Mario D - WIP.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:36 PM   #2
Mario D
Radial Developer
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
Re: [EDM Vocal] So I've been working on this for 2 days so far. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTU View Post
How long do you usually spend on tracks?
Not ultra much. Usually when I express myself I dont go back that much and I leave it there.
Maybe 5,6 days around 4 hours per day.
But do wanna work on this one much more, I really like it. Do you like it?

------------------
Old 05-14-2017, 08:45 PM   #3
michellabruyere
Minor Glitch
michellabruyere will become famous soon enoughmichellabruyere will become famous soon enough
Antwerp
MC Status: 110

You know I really liked some parts in the end. It can work to put those drums at the end also in the beginning. Maybe use that solo as a bridge so you have some breaks in your track. (or add breaks and drops instead of only rising whitenoise? idk).

I have zero experience whatsoever mixing vocals but I think that worked out fine. Looking forward to the final result!

michellabruyere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:00 PM   #4
Mario D
Radial Developer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellabruyere View Post
You know I really liked some parts in the end. It can work to put those drums at the end also in the beginning. Maybe use that solo as a bridge so you have some breaks in your track. (or add breaks and drops instead of only rising whitenoise? idk).

I have zero experience whatsoever mixing vocals but I think that worked out fine. Looking forward to the final result!

You are write, first 30 seconds are really shitty and last part of a track fits in intro well.

White noise, yea i possibly did overdid it just a tiny bit. I'll see what I can do about that. I don't consider myself good when it comes to break parts.

THanks for listening. Right now vocalist is making new vocals for it, lets hope they will be great. He sounds very profesional.

------------------
Old 05-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #5
RAMOS
Regular Freak
RAMOS is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Re: [EDM Vocal] Mario D - WIP

Hey good job its a nice mix i didnt like the vocal color but thats a matter of taste.
Maybe you could do some changes here and there every 8 bars like stop the beat and add a good sample that can fit in to make it sound a little bit more intersting
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
Mario D
Radial Developer
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
Hey good job its a nice mix i didnt like the vocal color but thats a matter of taste.
Maybe you could do some changes here and there every 8 bars like stop the beat and add a good sample that can fit in to make it sound a little bit more intersting
I did some change. I really like new version. Much better start of a song.
New vocals are in a making by the same guy. Thanks buddy!

Update: (without vocals)

------------------
Old 05-18-2017, 08:08 PM   #7
michellabruyere
Minor Glitch
michellabruyere will become famous soon enoughmichellabruyere will become famous soon enough
Antwerp
MC Status: 110

Ah yes I hear you worked on it! This intro sounds so much better! Grabs your attention way better than the last one. I like it! Looking forward to the end result.

Advertisements

michellabruyere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote