[Cinematic/Electronic] Korso - Unease
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-05-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
[Cinematic/Electronic] Korso - Unease

Playing around with the UVI Worldsuite I got myself recently. I've really been digging those ethnic sounds.

Tried signing some random ethic sounding stuff in the intro to push the vibe a bit further

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Cinematic/Electronic] Korso - Unease.
Old 13-05-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
Flexagon
Regular Freak
Flexagon will become famous soon enoughFlexagon will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: [Cinematic/Electronic] Korso - Unease

Great track! Love the atmospheric build up at the start especially and like the mix.

It's heading close to some of the music I like to play in down-tempo psychedelic DJ sets. Shame it stops suddenly when it does, is it a work in progress?

All has a great feel and it's darker than a lot of the music around from the established acts in the psychill/psybient genres that I usually listen to. But that's a good thing, I like dark and it certainly lives up to the title 'Unease'
Flexagon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 02:51 PM   #3
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexagon View Post
Great track! Love the atmospheric build up at the start especially and like the mix.

It's heading close to some of the music I like to play in down-tempo psychedelic DJ sets. Shame it stops suddenly when it does, is it a work in progress?

All has a great feel and it's darker than a lot of the music around from the established acts in the psychill/psybient genres that I usually listen to. But that's a good thing, I like dark and it certainly lives up to the title 'Unease'
Haha, thanks man

And I've been skimming through a few of your tracks, I'll have a better listen when I get home, I really like the vibes

It's not really a work in progress in the sense that I'm done with it. But it is a work in progress in the sense that I'm trying new synths, new musical directions, and I'm all round just trying to wrap my head around trying to express specific emotions, ideas or stories through music. Most of the tracks I've been doing recently are just that.

But hey, I'm always up for trying out and learning new things, maybe I'll give the psychedelic vibe a try, don't think I've properly tried that.

------------------
Old 13-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #4
Flexagon
Regular Freak
Flexagon will become famous soon enoughFlexagon will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Good stuff.

By the way it's only the sudden stop that made me ask if it was a work in progress, it sounds fully formed otherwise.

I think you're already giving the psy vibe a try without knowing it!
Flexagon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #5
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexagon View Post
Good stuff.

By the way it's only the sudden stop that made me ask if it was a work in progress, it sounds fully formed otherwise.

I think you're already giving the psy vibe a try without knowing it!
Haha, we'll see, still wanna try something that has been pushed further in that direction.

------------------
Old 14-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #6
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42384449
Thanked 5,009 Times in 3,263 Posts

The fading-in and buildup is absolutely ace. Good structure as well. The sudden stop could use a tiny tail, even if its just one bar for the reverb to fade out.

Very enjoyable listen, good work

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 06:17 PM   #7
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
The fading-in and buildup is absolutely ace. Good structure as well. The sudden stop could use a tiny tail, even if its just one bar for the reverb to fade out.

Very enjoyable listen, good work
Thanks man Yeah, I think I'll be putting some tails on the end of my upcoming works. They may be sort of "exploration" projects, maybe it would be good to still try and make something that sounds properly finished.

Advertisements

------------------