Which is your fav from the netlabel
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:28 AM   #1
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 104800
Thanked 2,070 Times in 1,355 Posts
Which is your fav from the netlabel

Which album is you favourite from the IDMF Netlabel Bandcamp back-catalog?

https://idmfnetlabel.bandcamp.com/

I thought I had a fav, but I'm having a hard time picking one after listening to more.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744022941
Thanked 7,110 Times in 4,428 Posts
Re: Which is your fav from the netlabel

http://www.idmforums.com/showthread....light=netlabel
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:26 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529230
Thanked 6,766 Times in 4,822 Posts

Yes Oatbag. We have one thread about the netlabel. It clearly never needs spoken of again.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Muse-ic (13-05-2017)
Old 13-05-2017, 07:27 AM   #4
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC

The dude asked a question which a lot of people have already answered. How did I not help the guy?
Old 13-05-2017, 08:03 AM   #5
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
The dude asked a question which a lot of people have already answered. How did I not help the guy?
You know, I am always realizing that things like internet forums are really a crappy way to express and understand each other's tone and intent. The way you posted a link to an old thread as your answer felt dismissive to me, but you were intending to be helpful.

You know, I did look back through that thread after you posted it, but what it was lacking was a link to the semi-recently(probably been a couple years) redone bandcamp page. It looks so good now the way it's organized. I was looking up an old song a forum member made and ended up browsing through lots of the old releases.

I really wanted to hear what peeps that are around right liked and even thought maybe lots of our new folk don't even know about all those tunes. Funny enough I really like the compilations but there isn't one that stands above the rest - need like a greatest hits or something.

I used you know twice in a row and it looks stupid, but hey, that's what I did.. you know. It's late.

Last edited by Oatbag; 13-05-2017 at 08:22 AM..

------------------
Old 13-05-2017, 08:17 AM   #6
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963433
Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,706 Posts

(This isn't meant to be sarcastic, I am not sarcastic at all! ) You (Oatbag) should get a forum tag of savior. From the EDM banger comp to your welcoming newcomers you are making a valiant attempt at keeping this place alive! I also went back and read the old thread, its kind of sad to see how this place used to be and what it is now.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #7
lolirl
Administrator

Apologies for coming off as dismissive, it wasn't meant that way at all and you know what? You're definitely right that I've pretty much lost any personal touch I once had, with my newer super-efficient approach to forum time. Unfortunately, a combination of lack of regular free time on my part and a huge downturn in traffic here has meant that things have changed a bit.

On the positive side, we're still pleased that some of the hardcore regulars like yourself and Muse still like to come here and shoot the breeze, we have new people signing up all the time and stuff like the LB, Beat Battles and your Club Bangerz project are still fairly active. (which is really what this place should be about anyway)

At this point I can only ask that you give us a couple of weeks to get our shit together and hopefully things will improve around here a bit.
Old 15-05-2017, 07:37 AM   #8
dada_davros
IDMf Supporter
dada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond reputedada_davros has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9910

Totally agree with Muse and love the energy and drive Oats brings here

As for the favs -

Between the Silence and the Story (IDMf010) &

Headcleaner (IDMf026)
Morpion

still awesome releases after all these years

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to dada_davros
Oatbag (15-05-2017)
Old 15-05-2017, 03:05 PM   #9
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

I liked those ones too.

------------------
Old 15-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #10
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269454508
Thanked 2,618 Times in 1,769 Posts

What? No love for Oil and Blood?

https://idmfnetlabel.bandcamp.com/al...-blood-idmf036

You should all be insta-banned...

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #11
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 171860
Thanked 3,437 Times in 2,565 Posts

This is good tea (IDMf035) - I still love this release and never get tired of playing it.

Oil and Blood (IDMf036)
- same with this release..just love the overall vibe and tone of the tracks in general and the sounds used.

of Storybook and Sound (IDMf043) - totally enjoy this album every time I play it..one that I find really inspiring.I'm sure all the others are equally as good in their own way, but these are the ones I play the most personally.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #12
musiclancer
Learning The Ropes
musiclancer is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Try listening deepology label music, really superstion...
musiclancer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #13
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8529230
Thanked 6,766 Times in 4,822 Posts

I really like Jazzyspoon - Circle When Remixed and Anondyne Industries - Make Your Body a Darker Weapon. Overall I tended to like the single artist releases more than the VA Comps--not a commentary on quality, but rather just my preference for single artist LPs.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote