(Tech House) Tom Webster - Corrupt
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-12-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
Tom Webster
Knob Twiddler
Tom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MC
Newcastle Upon Tyne
MC Status: 126433
(Tech House) Tom Webster - Corrupt

New track from me. I wrote and sang the lyrics. Hope to hear your feed back

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Tom Webster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - (Tech House) Tom Webster - Corrupt.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:18 AM   #2
RAMOS
Regular Freak
RAMOS is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Re: (Tech House) Tom Webster - Corrupt

Hey good job
I think that the vocal at the first break are a bit out of rhythm you should try to record yourself while you hear your track in headphones + metronome it will help you time out your vocal with the track.
Also i think it could be a good idea maybe to use little bit of vocodex on your vocal i think it can add a very cool vibe to the track and one more thing you used nice delay fx on the vocal but i think you should have added a little more reverb.
Anyway good luck man!
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:07 AM   #3
Tom Webster
Knob Twiddler
Tom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MCTom Webster is a savage MC
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Cheers for the feed back I will look into them points next time I open the project

------------------
Old 05-13-2017, 11:50 PM   #4
Tom Webster
Knob Twiddler
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Theres a new re hashed version of the song now to check out thanks for your feed back its valuable

Advertisements

------------------