Documentary about Tekno
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #1
aleoneday
Learning The Ropes
aleoneday is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Documentary about Tekno

Hi everyone,

Im Alessandro Ugo, Film Director and Documentarist. I'm realising a new project about the world of tekno music.

The film its an independent project which wants to talk about and show the development of tekno music from its early stages to nowadays. I want to go through the musical shift from rave parties to clubs and festivals, and how this actually changed its followers and created new sub-styles.

For this I want to interview djs and party-goers of once and now, focusing on those who started in squats/raves and who now surf international festivals and events in clubs and venues.

I'm writing here to ask if any of you, who went, or still going to parties would like to be part of the film.

My intention is to neither show anything negative nor positive from the documentary, and I have planned to have free interviews, meaning that interviews wont be steered and I will let people talk, able to express any thoughts and ideas.

Unlike other documentaries already made about tekno world, I want to go in depth, showing what it was and meant once, and what is and means now.

Im happy to have a chat with you over Skype or phone if youd like to have more information so that we could also organise to then meet in person.

I hope hear from you soon.

Ale

Advertisements

aleoneday is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote