[Trance/Uplifting] Hatter - Casey's Song (Original Mix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
DJ Andee
Knob Twiddler
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247200
[Trance/Uplifting] Hatter - Casey's Song (Original Mix)

I made this with a friend in mind. It's the third personally named song I've made in about six years but I'm thinking about doing more of them for the rest of my friends. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Last edited by A.M; 05-10-2017 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trance/Uplifting] Hatter - Casey's Song (Original Mix).
Old 05-21-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
Mario D
Knob Twiddler
Mario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant futureMario D has a brilliant future
Croatia
MC Status: 1560
Re: [Trance/Uplifting] Hatter - Casey's Song (Original Mix)

Melodies are really nice. I don't understand the drums. They have no power and are all mudded. Probably just you intended it like that, but I dont think I fancy it.
Again, nice melodies.

------------------
wata faaak
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey nice effort
You should do a better work for the mix more low cutting from every thing in the mix more layers for the leads and adjusting volumes the right way also when your drop hits in it doesnt have enough power like it should do because you didnt cut low frequency from the build up so it doesnt create tension and the drop impact seems weak so try work out on it i reccomend to try and take a good refference track that you like some thing that got released on a big label and try to imitate it sound hear you track and then hear the reffernce track and you will see the diffrence between them just try to reach theyre level
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #4
Kyrpto
Soundwave Mangler
Kyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the roughKyrpto is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

I really like that intro! Kinda reminds me of Crystal Castles. I agree with the above poster that the drums seem kinda muddy. The hihats could probably use a hi-end boost.

Advertisements

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote