The most beautiful piece of music I have heard to date
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 10-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 10860
The most beautiful piece of music I have heard to date

In my short 19 years of existence, I have heard only a very small sample of the music this earth has, and there is a huge amount of music I consider to be undeniably beautiful, but there is only one piece of music that I consider the absolute most beautiful in my collection, and that is this piece, "When David Heard" by Eric Whitacre. The way this piece perfectly captures the emotions of bereavement, it is the first piece of music that ever moved me to tears. Every note, every harmony is divine. The execution is flawless. This is truly music from the heavens. I urge you to listen to the full 15 minutes and 10 seconds.

Now tell me, what piece do you consider to be the most beautiful? I love hearing new music

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to _Mystik_
meltphace 6 (10-05-2017)
Old 10-05-2017, 11:13 PM   #2
meltphace 6
Knob Twiddler
meltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond repute
/dev/null
MC Status: 4402
Re: The most beautiful piece of music I have heard to date

I can't really define what I consider to be "beautiful" but this is the track that has been the most important for me for the past 26 years. From 1977:

meltphace 6 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27760

Kind of beautiful and ugly at the same time, but that's what makes it beautiful
Vault O))) is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:32 PM   #4
NotApplicable
Microknight
NotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond reputeNotApplicable has a reputation beyond repute
MA
MC Status: 2710

https://youtu.be/vBR1-U16opw

------------------
NotApplicable is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:09 AM   #5
Eden'sArchitect
Learning The Ropes
Eden'sArchitect is currently spamming hard
Fresno CA
MC Status: 10

To me this is very beautiful in a depressing kind of way.

Unfortunatly im still too new here to post links :/

but if you're interested in hearing, just copy and paste this into youtube's search bar

Mr Fijiwiji ft. CoMa - Submerged (Drowning Remix)
Eden'sArchitect is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 11:08 PM   #6
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Rectilinear Filigree
MC Status: 53740905
Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,626 Posts

EOD has uploaded several versions of this track to his SoundCloud, and removed them swiftly:

Whatever the final version is, it's due to be officially released soon on an upcoming EP.

I've followed this track for a while now through its permutations, and no matter what variation it takes it has always retained something truly touching and beautiful to my ears.

------------------
Cypherclerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
error:mind full
Learning The Ropes
error:mind full is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Thanks for sharing that EOD track. I really enjoyed it. Will check out his other offerings!

Advertisements

error:mind full is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote