[Industrial/IDM] Nova Spire - Eschaton (LP)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 09-05-2017, 12:04 PM   #1
Novaspire
Analog Lurker
Novaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MC
MC Status: 1418503
[Industrial/IDM] Nova Spire - Eschaton (LP)

Hey everyone, just want to share my release of Industrial/IDM, titled "Eschaton." I created the artwork, mix/master and music for it all. I hope my style is appreciated here.

Eschaton - Bandcamp link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here is one review, thus far: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

If you would like to give a review, please feel free.

Thank you for listening. Even if you don't leave a comment. I appreciate it.

Advertisements

Novaspire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote