[Dankwave] CDAD - Aunty Trudy
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-05-2017, 03:00 AM   #1
Orray
Soundscaper
Orray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
[Dankwave] CDAD - Aunty Trudy

I just redid this one. Felt like the mastering wasn't very well done last time, and there were a few things bugging me about the arrangement. Looking for any and all feedback, will return the favour.

For mobile users: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Orray is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: four tet and gf snoring
Rate this track - [Dankwave] CDAD - Aunty Trudy.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:28 AM   #2
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
Re: [Dankwave] CDAD - Aunty Trudy

That's pretty funny. It's a nice tune. Could hear it go for longer maybe develop the middle section more with drums, but if you going for a short insert it works also. The opening melody is very nice. I would just like to hear it as a fuller track for personal preference

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #3
Orray
Soundscaper
Orray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for listening and for the feedback. I agree... I tried to make it longer, but it lost something, so I kept it short. It's the opening song for my EP and I guess I think of it as more of an intro to the EP.

------------------
Old 17-05-2017, 03:08 AM   #4
Orray
Soundscaper

If anyone else has any feedback for this track, it'd be much appreciated. Will return all feedback

------------------
Old 18-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #5
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey nice job
Maybe you could a little bit more with the vocals make it a little bit more intersting by changing pitch chop the original and make some thing new but good job anyway

Advertisements

RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote