[Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #1
Synapx
Minor Glitch
Synapx will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
[Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles

It's been a while since I released anything I have worked on so here we go. My intention was to create a short, chilled out track, and I'm hoping I achieved those expectations. It was a learning experience producing this, so I appreciate any feedback on everything from composition to the general mix.

Thanks & Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Synapx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:28 AM   #2
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 9410
Re: [Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles

Really liked it from the 1:07 point on. If it were me I would start with that. The first section was too much too fast for me. The second section was real nice though.
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:04 PM   #3
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Good sound design and mood. I like lots of dynamics and all these details. I'm willing to hear more of your songs ^^
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
Neurosatz
Granular Poster
Neurosatz has a spectacular aura aboutNeurosatz has a spectacular aura about
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 160

Nicely done, the mix sounds fantastic! I kind of agree with envelope3 that the first half feels a bit fast, it might just be an illusion from the rhythm though. Either way, top work.

Advertisements

------------------
Neurosatz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote