[Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-02-2017, 08:49 PM   #1
Synapx
Minor Glitch
Synapx will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
[Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles

It's been a while since I released anything I have worked on so here we go. My intention was to create a short, chilled out track, and I'm hoping I achieved those expectations. It was a learning experience producing this, so I appreciate any feedback on everything from composition to the general mix.

Thanks & Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Synapx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:28 AM   #2
envelope3
IDMf Supporter
envelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond reputeenvelope3 has a reputation beyond repute
ottawa
MC Status: 5510
Re: [Chill]Skrab Grass - Sprinkles

Really liked it from the 1:07 point on. If it were me I would start with that. The first section was too much too fast for me. The second section was real nice though.
envelope3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Good sound design and mood. I like lots of dynamics and all these details. I'm willing to hear more of your songs ^^
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #4
Neurosatz
Granular Poster
Neurosatz has a spectacular aura aboutNeurosatz has a spectacular aura about
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 160

Nicely done, the mix sounds fantastic! I kind of agree with envelope3 that the first half feels a bit fast, it might just be an illusion from the rhythm though. Either way, top work.

Advertisements

------------------
Neurosatz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote