[Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 05-01-2017, 01:53 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752500
[Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix

Quick flip

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:18 AM   #2
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 60
Re: [Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix

Nice work as always dude!
Not sure about the bass when the distortion comes in though, it seems to clash and drown out the vocals a bit

------------------
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:34 AM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Yeah i noticed, It's cause i literally built my bass over his song haha. I just eq'd his bass out the best I could, while still maintaining a decent amount of frequencies in the vocals. Pretty darn hard to do, i'll try some other little techniques. Dunno if I'll be able to fully fix that tho. If i cut to high on the original song, the vocals sound really wimpy.

------------------
Old 05-01-2017, 06:39 AM   #4
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Yeah i noticed, It's cause i literally built my bass over his song haha. I just eq'd his bass out the best I could, while still maintaining a decent amount of frequencies in the vocals. Pretty darn hard to do, i'll try some other little techniques. Dunno if I'll be able to fully fix that tho. If i cut to high on the original song, the vocals sound really wimpy.
Ah I feel you pain, remixing with no stems is hard lol

------------------
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Yeah man, I don't usually do bootleg remixes for that reason, but if i like the song enough...eh, why not attempt it haha.

------------------
Old 05-02-2017, 12:16 AM   #6
Jinou
Learning The Ropes
Jinou is currently spamming hard
Shreveport
MC Status: 10

It's chill! Soft dubstep. Didn't think the vocals sounded awful, honestly no real complaints. Sounds good!
Jinou is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:15 AM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinou View Post
It's chill! Soft dubstep. Didn't think the vocals sounded awful, honestly no real complaints. Sounds good!
Thanks dude <3 I definitely see what people are getting at though haha.

------------------
Old 05-26-2017, 09:03 AM   #8
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice tune buddy
I think the vocals are a little bit lower than the rest of the mix try to boost some high frequency in it with high shelf eq but not to much.
Also theres a great plugin from waves called cla guitar that can help you out with your vocals it has nice presets in it
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:10 AM   #9
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
Nice tune buddy
I think the vocals are a little bit lower than the rest of the mix try to boost some high frequency in it with high shelf eq but not to much.
Also theres a great plugin from waves called cla guitar that can help you out with your vocals it has nice presets in it
Yeah man, just cause its a bootleg remix. If I boosted the vocals anymore you could really hear the other elements of the song that i wanted to get rid of completely haha.

Doing bootleg remixes is tough.

Advertisements

------------------