[Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-05-2017, 12:53 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752850
[Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix

Quick flip

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:18 AM   #2
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enoughMoppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 110
Re: [Dubstep] King Killa - Chaotix Remix

Nice work as always dude!
Not sure about the bass when the distortion comes in though, it seems to clash and drown out the vocals a bit

------------------
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:34 AM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Yeah i noticed, It's cause i literally built my bass over his song haha. I just eq'd his bass out the best I could, while still maintaining a decent amount of frequencies in the vocals. Pretty darn hard to do, i'll try some other little techniques. Dunno if I'll be able to fully fix that tho. If i cut to high on the original song, the vocals sound really wimpy.

------------------
Old 01-05-2017, 05:39 AM   #4
Moppy
Granular Poster
Moppy will become famous soon enoughMoppy will become famous soon enough
Cairns
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Yeah i noticed, It's cause i literally built my bass over his song haha. I just eq'd his bass out the best I could, while still maintaining a decent amount of frequencies in the vocals. Pretty darn hard to do, i'll try some other little techniques. Dunno if I'll be able to fully fix that tho. If i cut to high on the original song, the vocals sound really wimpy.
Ah I feel you pain, remixing with no stems is hard lol

------------------
Moppy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #5
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Yeah man, I don't usually do bootleg remixes for that reason, but if i like the song enough...eh, why not attempt it haha.

------------------
Old 01-05-2017, 11:16 PM   #6
Jinou
Learning The Ropes
Jinou is currently spamming hard
Shreveport
MC Status: 10

It's chill! Soft dubstep. Didn't think the vocals sounded awful, honestly no real complaints. Sounds good!
Jinou is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:15 AM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinou View Post
It's chill! Soft dubstep. Didn't think the vocals sounded awful, honestly no real complaints. Sounds good!
Thanks dude <3 I definitely see what people are getting at though haha.

------------------
Old 26-05-2017, 08:03 AM   #8
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice tune buddy
I think the vocals are a little bit lower than the rest of the mix try to boost some high frequency in it with high shelf eq but not to much.
Also theres a great plugin from waves called cla guitar that can help you out with your vocals it has nice presets in it
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 01:10 AM   #9
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
Nice tune buddy
I think the vocals are a little bit lower than the rest of the mix try to boost some high frequency in it with high shelf eq but not to much.
Also theres a great plugin from waves called cla guitar that can help you out with your vocals it has nice presets in it
Yeah man, just cause its a bootleg remix. If I boosted the vocals anymore you could really hear the other elements of the song that i wanted to get rid of completely haha.

Doing bootleg remixes is tough.

Advertisements

------------------