[Lyrics Only] Looking for post rock band
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 16-04-2017, 06:06 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39510
[Lyrics Only] Looking for post rock band

This is an odd request, but I lost the name of a post rock band who kicked ass. I found their album at one time when postrockxchange and sordomusic was a thing, if anybody remembers those blogs. The album couldn't have been released past about 2009.

Anyway, all I can remember from the lyrics of one of their songs is this. Maybe I'm wrong about some of the words:

It has been written that the city is bitter cold
The icy grip will never slip and give up its hold

Not the one to say this but it's over now
Not the one to say it but it's over now

The track was also written in a 9/8 signature, IIRC. The band had a lot of instrumental tracks on their album, but the song in question had pretty killer vocals.

If anyone can point me in the direction of this band, you'll get something cool, once I figure out what that is.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote