Name and the way to make this Chord in Dubstep
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
subsinger
Learning The Ropes
subsinger is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Name and the way to make this Chord in Dubstep

Hey guys...As I've been listening to some Dubstep musics, in their Drop part there were some special chord sound, somehow same as each other, that were like Reverbed powerful Chord (some guys say it's called "Lead"...I dont know exactly) And Im Really interested in it
I attached some part of these song which you can hear The chord...So if you guys know what that chord sound is called or HOW CAN I MAKE THAT CHORD SOUND IN FL please tell me. If you ever have the preset of that I will be so thankful to have it
( I had a sound file for Massive Plugin And the name was "Saw chord" ...its was some how similar to it but so noisy and messy)

Here are the links of the samples:

uploadboy.me/8xww9a1eessq/Hans[/url] Zimmer - Interstellar Main Theme (Abandoned Remix).mp3.html

uploadboy.me/mmtf6irwzayw/1.mp3.html

uploadboy.me/d0rho5n3xo6l/Avicii-Levels-Skrillex-Remix.mp3.html

Advertisements

subsinger is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

Name and the way to make this Chord in Dubstep Tags
drop, dubstep, electronic, lead