[HOUSE IDM] nowfeel-Wut Do
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
[HOUSE IDM] nowfeel-Wut Do

Heyo, Haven't posted anything for awhile, got a whole bunch of new material Im sifting through at the moment. Heres something new im feeling pretty happy with. Looking for some feedback on the tune before I get to the final mix down and master. Spanks

Advertisements

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [HOUSE IDM] nowfeel-Wut Do.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #2
FairyLand INC.
Microknight
FairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160
Re: [HOUSE IDM] nowfeel-Wut Do

im on shitty speakers atm - so i cant really comment on the low end - but i like this man, that backwards vocal sweep reminds of orbital, the pads are amazing, the ambience is amazing, the synths are all amazing, its dense, its sexy, it moves it shakes, it excites.... well done brother have a fucking soundcloud follow you beautiful bitch///

------------------
FairyLand INC. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #3
FairyLand INC.
Microknight
FairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160

oh youve already got a follow - well, well done with that, i must already have liked you shit

------------------
FairyLand INC. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:10 PM   #4
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future_nanonoise_ has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

very melodic and uplifting track.
The synths sound very crisp and fresh; nice work on modulation also. Kalimba-like sounds blend well!
the only thing I would change is the offbeat beat (for example at 1:59), but thats personal taste maybe

I also like your EP: 138 is verrrry nice!
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:08 AM   #5
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg

Thank you for the kind words. Im gonna send this track away to get mixed and master by a dude in the UK. Hes gonna do a video of what he did so i can learn from it. Cuz im ready to up my mixing game. And FairyLand I just followed you last night , I heard your track Green Scheme and the drums are out of this world. How did you do them? They are awesome!!

------------------
Old 17-04-2017, 02:28 AM   #6
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
Winnipeg

Yo Yo, Not sure if anyone will see this , but I finished a Mix and master of this tune and would love some feedback on how it sits. Lemme know if I should make any changes to the mix down. Thank ya in advance

------------------
Old 17-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #7
ATvrB
Granular Poster
ATvrB is currently spamming hard
Living in Denmark
MC Status: 10

Great work man!

I have the impression that the overall volume is raising quite a bit in each section of the track. Also, in my humble opinion the synths and pads (example: 2:30) are too high, in front of the mix and on top of all the other elements, it is removing clarity on the mix.

I would try to make the synths and pads work better with the other elements (less volume, bit of EQ and side chaining and play around with the stereo width).

On 3:30 there is a great balance on the mix, the drums are clear and punchy, bass too but notice how when the synth starts coming the whole mix becomes less clear.

Overall amazing work, with some mixing fixes the track can rise to another dimension! Hope it helps

Cheers
ATvrB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #8
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATvrB View Post
Great work man!

I have the impression that the overall volume is raising quite a bit in each section of the track. Also, in my humble opinion the synths and pads (example: 2:30) are too high, in front of the mix and on top of all the other elements, it is removing clarity on the mix.

I would try to make the synths and pads work better with the other elements (less volume, bit of EQ and side chaining and play around with the stereo width).

On 3:30 there is a great balance on the mix, the drums are clear and punchy, bass too but notice how when the synth starts coming the whole mix becomes less clear.

Overall amazing work, with some mixing fixes the track can rise to another dimension! Hope it helps

Cheers
Thanks! Ya I could agree with that. This is a super dense track and it's difficult to balance between everything and still have a focal point for the listener. I may play around with some of the levels and EQ to see if i can get a bit more clarity.
Thanks again

------------------
Old 17-04-2017, 09:29 PM   #9
ATvrB
Granular Poster
ATvrB is currently spamming hard
Living in Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerflesh View Post
This is a super dense track and it's difficult to balance between everything and still have a focal point for the listener.
Very True, it is much easier said than done

Keep us updated with the progress
ATvrB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 02:15 PM   #10
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184

Nice melodic track mate.

------------------
Entox is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 04:23 PM   #11
musicmonster
Learning The Ropes
musicmonster is currently spamming hard

Catchy tune! Feels like flying through clouds.......
musicmonster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Wut Do - Nowfeel
Old 07-05-2017, 03:43 AM   #12
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
Winnipeg

Well finally got around to doing a new mix and master. some more eq' ing and level changes and some beefing of the drums thanks yall

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 11-05-2017, 10:37 AM   #13
Orray
Soundscaper
Orray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to beholdOrray is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860

Fun to listen to. Cool sounds, especially the paddy sounds. Drums seem to be mixed pretty well

------------------
Orray is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:36 AM   #14
Tuzulto
Learning The Ropes
Tuzulto is currently spamming hard
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nice!!
Tuzulto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:07 AM   #15
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard

Hey its very nice reminds me deadmau5 stuff a bit.
I liked the kick you used , i think you could have made it better if you were to add some vocal here and there but good job anyway
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #16
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
Hey its very nice reminds me deadmau5 stuff a bit.
I liked the kick you used , i think you could have made it better if you were to add some vocal here and there but good job anyway
Thanks for the listen

------------------
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #17
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX

Such a cool track - so many interesting bits and pieces coming in and out. There might be a couple high frequencies that just feel too sharp to my ear personally, but overall really cool track man!
Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:17 PM   #18
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752950

Hell yeah man, this is awesome. Reminds me of boards of canada a bit, but with your own spin on it which is awesome. Keep this stuff up

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:18 PM   #19
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpgerpwalrus View Post
Such a cool track - so many interesting bits and pieces coming in and out. There might be a couple high frequencies that just feel too sharp to my ear personally, but overall really cool track man!
Always on about the high frequencies. You must have sensitive ears

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:08 PM   #20
strangerflesh
Knob Twiddler
Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpgerpwalrus View Post
Thank ya

Advertisements

------------------