[Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 26-01-2017, 01:16 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27910
[Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

This was basically written on failing equipment over the past 2-3 years. There's absolutely zero depth to any of this, but maybe it'll appeal to the self-loathing thrill seeker in you. Free codes are available on request. If nobody requests, I'll just post a list here for anyone to grab from.

No tapes were harmed (or used at all) in the making of this.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:53 AM   #2
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 112160
Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,307 Posts
Re: [Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

Man, I still have that remake of one of yours track. I'll give that one for free so you could earn millions from it. Is this a compilation or an album? See, the difference is that album has a direction, some sort of. This is compilation, I assume. I hope you fixed your guitar so you could shit on latest In Flames (band is bad) and keep making new Colony/Clayman versions. This is cool but if it's a compilation, I have nothing to say about, it's awesome. If this is an album, well, it just lack of direction and feels unfinished. Tracks that are less than 2:30 long aren't acceptable, unless it's a grindcore album. Deserves a better album art too, imo
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 05:06 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27910
Re: [Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
Man, I still have that remake of one of yours track. I'll give that one for free so you could earn millions from it. Is this a compilation or an album? See, the difference is that album has a direction, some sort of. This is compilation, I assume. I hope you fixed your guitar so you could shit on latest In Flames (band is bad) and keep making new Colony/Clayman versions. This is cool but if it's a compilation, I have nothing to say about, it's awesome. If this is an album, well, it just lack of direction and feels unfinished. Tracks that are less than 2:30 long aren't acceptable, unless it's a grindcore album. Deserves a better album art too, imo
Thanks for the honest critique

This was compiled pre + post-guitar-RIP status (added a few old ones to the mix, before Stromblaad haunted my soul), and serves as a demo for no purpose at all. Likewise, I made the artwork in Manga Maker just to make it seem more trolly because I'm immature, and Agent Slimepunk isn't a real band or project. You know, it was in the vein of Crotchduster but I failed there, too.

In the future, I'm going to attempt the same style with my Phylotaxy vocals and see what comes of it once I have a semi-decent guitar and a dynamic mic to work with.

Anyway, thanks again. I might bug you to critique my next real effort, because nobody I know will give me the honest sort

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote