[Downtempo] - SMHERTZ - Il coraggio
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 01-19-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
SMHERTZ_Music
Granular Poster
SMHERTZ_Music is a name known to allSMHERTZ_Music is a name known to allSMHERTZ_Music is a name known to allSMHERTZ_Music is a name known to allSMHERTZ_Music is a name known to allSMHERTZ_Music is a name known to all
Italy - UK
MC Status: 610
[Downtempo] - SMHERTZ - Il coraggio

Dear all,

I would like to introduce you the new single from my forthcoming EP , "Quiescent Period". Maybe someone here might know me for making music with weird sound design techniques, using found sounds and field recording. Well. this EP will go in the same direction, extending this experiments also to my own voice and other instruments.

You can also download it for free
I hope you enjoy

Best
Giuseppe

Advertisements

------------------
SMHERTZ_Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Downtempo] - SMHERTZ - Il coraggio.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #2
brb
Libertard Demagogue
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The European Union (still)
MC Status: 69869419
Re: [Downtempo] - SMHERTZ - Il coraggio

Very smooth.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #3
l3ug
Learning The Ropes
l3ug will become famous soon enough
Livorno
MC Status: 60

nice one, bel lavoro, uomo!
l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
Beid
Microknight
Beid is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

So chill, really loved the choir and the blue notes mixed in. Refreshing and vibrant and enchanting nice work
Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:43 PM   #5
Mario D
Radial Developer
Mario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to beholdMario D is a splendid one to behold
Croatia
MC Status: 860

Such a beautiful beat. Mastering and mixing is amazing too. There is some super high frequency I might dislike, I'm still not sure tho ^.^
Cut to high frequency on main channel.

Really nice chillout music, I can see myself on beach drinking something while this one is in the background.
Mario D is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:58 PM   #6
NickMari
Learning The Ropes
NickMari is on a distinguished road
CA

pretty dope! i added you on sound cloud.
NickMari is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 01:48 AM   #7
strangerflesh
Microknight
strangerflesh has a spectacular aura aboutstrangerflesh has a spectacular aura aboutstrangerflesh has a spectacular aura about
Winnipeg
MC Status: 210

very nice mix and overall textures, totally an "all spaced on a beach with a mystery drink in my hand". Those sax lines are sultry AF

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:22 AM   #8
Megacharge
Microknight
Megacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond reputeMegacharge has a reputation beyond repute
Montreal
MC Status: 2264

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHERTZ_Music View Post
Dear all,

I would like to introduce you the new single from my forthcoming EP , "Quiescent Period". Maybe someone here might know me for making music with weird sound design techniques, using found sounds and field recording. Well. this EP will go in the same direction, extending this experiments also to my own voice and other instruments.

You can also download it for free
I hope you enjoy

Best
Giuseppe
I always enjoy your stuff man. You're very talented, this track is excellent as usual. Great work.

------------------
Megacharge is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:27 PM   #9
20luggi07
Regular Freak
20luggi07 will become famous soon enough
Innsbruck
MC Status: 60

Really like the vocals! The sax or whatever this is is nice

Have you put much compression on the song when you mastered it, because there is this thing at 2:05?
20luggi07 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:29 AM   #10
Midnights Exile
Learning The Ropes
Midnights Exile is on a distinguished road

The rhythm format is pretty tired. Over used in the genre. I guess that just goes with the territory though. The sound palette of the beats is very current. That fresh liquid glass crunching sound seems to be the fad right now. I like the smooth 1970s flavor on the instruments and support. I'm not a fan of Sax but it's handled well. Doesn't get overbearing or obnoxious. Cool vocal style. Though in causal listening, I didn't really catch any of the lyrics (don't know if that's intentional). Run time is good. I didn't get tired of it before it ended. Listening at home on a pair of Yamaha HS8 monitors fed by a Schiit Audio Bitfrost DAC (high end model). Mix sounds solid dude. No complaints.
Midnights Exile is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:24 AM   #11
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 17060

I like that horn that comes in. It sounds like a horn from space man. I really like the vocals, and the ambience in the track it has a very space feel like I am listening to jazz in the year 3030 on a dinner in the asteroid field.

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote