SoundStage’s virtual music studio
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 07-09-2016, 11:13 PM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 159160
Thanked 3,183 Times in 2,379 Posts
SoundStage’s virtual music studio

Not really sure about how effective this would be to actually use to produce a serious project, but it sure likes like it could be fun to use. There's a short piece on it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 04:24 PM   #2
SadSandwich
Minor Glitch
SadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to beholdSadSandwich is a splendid one to behold
Plano, TX
MC Status: 760
Re: SoundStage’s virtual music studio

I think it's a cool change a pace if nothing else! Prehaps there will be midi/controller outputs somehow so that you can control your own VSTs and such from VR.

I think the real VR application of music is going to be music videos and visualizers mixed with Dolby Atmos type mixing. You will be able to see sound exactly as you hear it.

Advertisements

SadSandwich is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SadSandwich
A.M (08-30-2016)