[Seeking] Sample producers
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 25-08-2015, 06:02 AM   #1
SampleScienc
Knob Twiddler
SampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond reputeSampleScienc has a reputation beyond repute
Canada
MC Status: 2660
[Seeking] Sample producers

One thing I've noticed while working with musicians and audio technicians, it's that they dislike marketing & distribution. They don't really want to do it themselves and for good reasons, marketing & distribution are full time jobs. The logistic behind it is quite complex and not easy for everyone. It turns out I highly enjoy marketing, especially for soundware, because this is something I'm really passionate about (I can talk about samples for hours...).

For this reason, I'm looking for sample producers to sell their work on samplescience.ca. Pretty much all genres are accepted except EDM and pop music (check my site to understand why). Here's the details:

Benefits:

* None exclusive deal: you can sell your sample packs on other sites if you want.
* You get 50% of each sale and you're paid every week (if you sell something).
* Benefit from the already wide audience Samplescience.ca is getting.
* Got a sample pack but no artwork? I'll create it for you!
* Want your sounds in other formats? I'll convert them for you!
* There's no risk: it cost nothing to sell on samplescience.ca.
* You can remove your products anytime, no questions asked.

Conditions:

* SampleScience.ca is a curated website, I don't accept everything.
* You must own the rights of the sample you want to sell.

If you're interested email me at samplesciencemtl (at) hotmail (dot) com

All the best,

Pierre @ Samplescience.ca

Advertisements

------------------
SampleScienc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 04:02 PM   #2
kennytynan
Minor Glitch
kennytynan will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: [Seeking] Sample producers

so to say you own a sample, lets say a drum loop you created using other samples, is that ok, or do you have to use a drum machine?

I'm presuming you want all other samples synthesized from scratch?

And one last question, can you give a few examples of what are the best selling sounds to have in a pack
kennytynan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:02 AM   #3
D42K732202
IDMf Supporter
D42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond reputeD42K732202 has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8410

i can make some sick samples

------------------
sent from another world
------------------
D42K732202 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:58 AM   #4
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Public Enema #2
MC Status: 31710

Unless you guys actually tried the link, it looks like he closed up shop since last year.

I doubt he's going to respond to this, but at least he left his email. I'm hoping he's still active and doing said idea elsewhere, because it's a good one.

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote