Open To Submissions - PegasiaMusic Acoustic/Organic Compilation
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 16-07-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272295370
Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,571 Posts
Open To Submissions - PegasiaMusic Acoustic/Organic Compilation

Announcement page:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The next major compilation from PegasiaMusic is now open to submissions.

The theme this time is acoustic and organic music. This can be anything from raw folk jams to organic electronic vibes, and anything in between. Honestly, it’s an ambiguous term, but that makes it all the more exciting to see how submissions interpret this project. We have been referring to it as ‘wooden sounds’.

The requirements for submissions are the same as usual:
Please submit a .WAV or .AIFF file at 16 or 24 bit and 44.1khz.
Only one submission per person, please.

The album will ultimately be released as a free download under the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

EDIT: This project is on the back burner but is still open to submissions.

Please send all submissions to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
with the email subject ‘Acoustic Submission’.

Lots of love.
~PM

Last edited by Trusty Steed; 18-12-2015 at 09:35 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Yeah, but he needs to rock out more.
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 07:02 PM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts
Re: Open To Submissions - PegasiaMusic Acoustic/Organic Compilation

Yesssss

Is acoustic / freefolk noise OK to submit? How long can one song be? (if it's there, I don't know how to read)
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
Trusty Steed (16-07-2015)
Old 16-07-2015, 07:04 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 171760
Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,563 Posts

just subscribing..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Trusty Steed (16-07-2015)
Old 16-07-2015, 07:19 PM   #4
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Yesssss

Is acoustic / freefolk noise OK to submit? How long can one song be? (if it's there, I don't know how to read)
That sounds hot as fuck. Hope that's a good enough answer.

No length limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
just subscribing..
Oh you.

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #5
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42379349
Thanked 4,907 Times in 3,205 Posts

Sorry I only do 32bit robotic Bip Bop with intergalactic space engine sounds

Good luck with the complitation

(Like AM, just subscribing to thread really)

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #6
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 113660
Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,324 Posts

Organic? Field recordings? Wooden sounds? Count me in!

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ms_
Trusty Steed (19-07-2015)
Old 04-08-2015, 12:54 AM   #7
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Obligatory bump~
Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 AM   #8
Wulfsok
IDMf Supporter
Wulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MCWulfsok is a savage MC
Wulf Palace
MC Status: 40912

Fuck it I'll just open my window and swivel the mic out. Planes don't fly over here, but you might get train horn sounds. Love it, very relaxing. I need chimes, and flowers. But it's at the end of the season... Not sure if flowers can grow through the fall. At least I can maybe turn the soil over out back a few times before the snow comes. It's gonna get super icy... I might need to order a half ton of gravel and make the parking area manageable. There's a lot of weeds growing out of this massive pothole out there. I've always wondered how weeds crop up so easily here. How do the seeds get into such obscure cracks? Or is it like a complicated root network ever present in the topsoil that persist and germinate under the concrete from all the crazy moisture and rain here. Last night was crazy, the rain howled and it sounded like lightning hit the house. Super loud. I thought it was a dream. I was chatting with someone at the station in Kensington today who lives in Brunswick and they said it was crazy! The whole sky lit up and bolts were coming down in town all night... One must've hit very close, it sounded like close proximity. Thank god for Benjamin Franklin for stealing the lightning rod and popularizing its use throughout the east coast. Did you know that the brits lost their momentum on the march to DC during the war of 1812 due to a freak thunderstorm? Some said it was God striking down the invaders, but honestly I can see how hundreds perished from the kind of rain and thunder we get. I was almost hit by a tree that got brought down by lightning when I was living outside of Frederick. I just remember a flash, BOOM, and the cracking of the tree. I was out of there, the damn thing fell right where I was standing prior. These storms sneak up on you for sure.

------------------
Wulfsok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:53 AM   #9
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Signed

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Old 23-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #10
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Obligatory bump. One week left~

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Old 24-08-2015, 07:34 AM   #11
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Oh shit. I better bookmark this.

Are you doing a vaporwave one in the future by any chance?
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
Trusty Steed (24-08-2015)
Old 24-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #12
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

I might save one of those for the new label

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks to Trusty Steed
Kvlt O))) (24-08-2015)
Old 27-08-2015, 09:35 PM   #13
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 113660
Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,324 Posts

submitted

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ms_
Trusty Steed (27-08-2015)
Old 28-08-2015, 12:15 AM   #14
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

^Yussss.

We are getting a nice stream of submissions but 'tis slow, so we are extending the deadline to:
Saturday 31st September 2015

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks to Trusty Steed
Kvlt O))) (28-08-2015)
Old 28-08-2015, 02:42 AM   #15
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 171760
Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,563 Posts

Ben, sorry for sounding dumb, but what exactly falls under the term "organic electronic vibes"? I've been thinking of doing something for this myself, but have been put off by the whole Acoustic bit, as I don't play anything in the traditional sense.

Basically, would my kind of stuff fit this or should I just give it a miss?

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Trusty Steed (28-08-2015)
Old 28-08-2015, 06:42 AM   #16
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Extended deadline eh?

No promises but I'll see if I can work something in.

Hoping I can, actually.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Old 28-08-2015, 04:30 PM   #17
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Extended deadline eh?

No promises but I'll see if I can work something in.

Hoping I can, actually.
Awesome, Rick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Ben, sorry for sounding dumb, but what exactly falls under the term "organic electronic vibes"? I've been thinking of doing something for this myself, but have been put off by the whole Acoustic bit, as I don't play anything in the traditional sense.

Basically, would my kind of stuff fit this or should I just give it a miss?
Hey man. It's rather broad but I suppose what we're going for could quite easily revolve around acoustic textures and samples and less emphasis on synthesis. Could be wooden percussive elements, or raw, 'roomy' soundscapes, or whatever, y'know. As said in the initial post, 'wooden sounds' is kind of the best way we've been able to describe the vibe we're hoping to go for with this. Hope that helps, man. By all means shoot for something, it'd be awesome to have something from you, and if it works it works

------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks to Trusty Steed
A.M (29-08-2015)
Old 28-08-2015, 05:10 PM   #18
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8528480
Thanked 6,751 Times in 4,810 Posts

Given the extension this sounds like a perfect way to dive head first into my shiny new electribe sampler

Last edited by relic; 28-08-2015 at 05:16 PM..
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 09:09 PM   #19
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53010
Thanked 1,060 Times in 759 Posts

vocals cool? are you pretty open on your organic/acoustics perimeters?
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SKYCORE
Old 28-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #20
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
vocals cool? are you pretty open on your organic/acoustics perimeters?
Yeah man. Vox is cool.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Quote: