Film Soundtracks
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 06-07-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
floydianslip
Radial Developer
floydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Film Soundtracks

I'm super interested in making soundtracks for film but am too shy to ask any of the filmmakers I know if they want to use my stuff. Does anyone know of any forums that connect producers/composers and filmmakers?

Advertisements

------------------
floydianslip is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:45 AM   #2
ILikeHorses
Granular Poster
ILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to beholdILikeHorses is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810
Re: Film Soundtracks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
< there you go.

Create some stuff to show amateur film makers, like create a score and post it on youtube, say you can do the job for free or very cheap, some will probably get in contact. as getting big in this industry, i don't really know how it works, maybe bigger film makers hear your stuff on indie productions and contact you later. i wish i could do soundtracks to movies or games too, i never really looked into that until recently. good luck mate.
ILikeHorses is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:44 AM   #3
floydianslip
Radial Developer
floydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of lightfloydianslip is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks man! I don't really care if I'm doing stuff for big productions or anything, I just like the idea of writing specifically for film

------------------
Old 19-01-2016, 04:22 PM   #4
violetmasks
Analog Lurker
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 660

I'm glad I saw this post - i'm a film maker as well as a musician. I posted a thread for an album I made that I would like to eventually use as music for one of my films, and when I saw this thread, I thought i'd say hello. What kind of films are you making? Just curious, I always like meeting new film makers.
violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 09:04 AM   #5
floydianslip
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetmasks View Post
What kind of films are you making? Just curious, I always like meeting new film makers.
I don't make films, I'm just interested in making music for films.

------------------
Old 16-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #6
opticaloutcast
Minor Glitch
opticaloutcast has a spectacular aura aboutopticaloutcast has a spectacular aura aboutopticaloutcast has a spectacular aura about
Shanghai
MC Status: 210

If you look up indie film message boards you can find quite a few with sub sections for film music. I've tried this in the past and found no success though, but that was a number of years ago so who knows.

I tried this one many years ago, and there are others like it all over the place

indieclub dot com - can't post links yet haha

Advertisements

opticaloutcast is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote