What is your favideo game ost? Or track?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 11-07-2014, 03:26 AM   #1
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
e-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud of
pittsburgh
MC Status: 1310
What is your fav video game ost? Or track?

I really enjoy the super metroid ost and I feel its been a big influnce in my music. Also Bootup from Ultima 6 is a simple and amazing song. I would love to hear a remix of it. I would make one but I dont feel qualified enough to do it justice.

Last edited by e-SeeR; 11-07-2014 at 08:56 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
e-SeeR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:30 AM   #2
TamagoNoise7
Analog Lurker
TamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud ofTamagoNoise7 has much to be proud of
Canton, OH
MC Status: 1060
Re: What is your favideo game ost? Or track?

Mario Paint is the first that comes to mind. Mega Man II was good too.
TamagoNoise7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
ab
IDMf Artist
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf
MC Status: 46079964
Thanked 1,226 Times in 826 Posts

fallout 2 and arcanum

edit: oh, and riven!

------------------
ab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #4
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
e-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud ofe-SeeR has much to be proud of
pittsburgh

@TamagoNoise7

Those are good ones. I gotta say megaman X3 holds a place in my heart. Zeros theme is great

Last edited by e-SeeR; 11-07-2014 at 06:41 PM..

------------------
Old 11-07-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh
Re: What is your fav video game ost? Or track?

@ab
I need to play more of fallout 2 i never got far because i got a bundle pack with fallout 1 & 2 & tatics. I got ADD and only played each a little.

Wow the typos today are great I just now saw how i smashed fav and video togethet in the thread title lol

------------------
Old 11-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #6
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts

Frogger 3D

Super Mario 64

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #7
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80986780
Thanked 3,931 Times in 2,557 Posts

only because of nostalgia I think

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #8
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

@Lug

So have you heard of ZMIX? He does DnB/heavy electro he has a Donkey Kong Country ep that is amazing. I bet you would love it.

------------------
Old 11-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #9
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

@mookster

I dont remember the music from frogger I will have to give it a listen.

------------------
Old 11-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #10
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80986780
Thanked 3,931 Times in 2,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-SeeR View Post
@Lug

So have you heard of ZMIX? He does DnB/heavy electro he has a Donkey Kong Country ep that is amazing. I bet you would love it.
is it this you're talking about ?
http://zmix.bandcamp.com/album/dubst...iddysteps-drop

it's pretty horrible, tbh
I had (probably still have) the cd of donkey kong country ost, loved it as a kid (didn't have a snes so this was close as I could get from the game, which I loved).
But I think I like donkey kong land's music better, those two I posted I re-discovered playing the game recently and I always liked them. Those bitcrushed kicks. I like the cheapness of it

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #11
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

Yea thats the one. The first time I heard that ep I had smoked som bud which I hadn't done in a while. It took me to a kool place mentally. So I guess it has a place in my heart.
Though now that you say that I realize that those songs were deleted off my phone to make room for new stuff, and only my real favorites stay undeleted

I agree on those kicks. I love 8 bit sounds. I like hearing 8bit remixes of regular songs. The game of thrones theme sounds neat in 8bit, I would like to see the game(if it would've existed)

------------------
Old 11-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #12
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744006041
Thanked 6,772 Times in 4,221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-SeeR View Post

Wow the typos today are great I just now saw how i smashed fav and video togethet in the thread title lol
You didn't.
Check the title above your first post, it's fine.
Somebody else prefers the smashed version though I guess.

edit: I quite enjoyed the music in Fez and Minecraft, both pretty chilled.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #13
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

[QUOTE=lolirl;1288800]You didn't.
Check the title above your first post, it's fine.
Somebody else prefers the smashed version though I guess.

edit: I quite enjoyed the music in Fez and Minecraft, both pretty chilled

I have never played Fez I will have to check that out.

I edited my first post when I realized.

------------------
Old 11-08-2014, 12:18 AM   #14
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 17060

Fallout 3, skyrim, zelda ocarina of time, meghaman bn series, chrono trigger, dk country, mario 64,legend of dragoon, megaman x, castlevania, and Silent hill series

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:35 AM   #15
e-SeeR
Soundwave Mangler
pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
Fallout 3, skyrim, zelda ocarina of time, meghaman bn series, chrono trigger, dk country, mario 64,legend of dragoon, megaman x, castlevania, and Silent hill series
I agree with all of these. They are deff top on the musics. I love silent hill alone in the town has a great feel that fits sooo well.

Vampire killer from castlevania is one of my favs.

Zeros theme, chill penguin, storm eagle are great.

Also with morrowin has some goid ones speakin of elder scrolls.

Lizard rock from chrono cross gets stuck in my head sometimes.

------------------
Old 08-04-2016, 10:06 AM   #16
fieldsofgrief
Granular Poster
fieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

There are so many good ones but the ones that first come to my mind are Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout 1&2 and Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.

Proteus had a really good concept behind its soundtrack but I think that in all honesty it backfired a bit..
fieldsofgrief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #17
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 18760

why has no one mentioned hotline Miami?
the ost to that game was really a thing of beauty.

a really cool beat here

ambient title music

really cool beach music

both the second and first game had really amazing soundtracks, the first games soundtrack was more drug fueled though, the second one had a lot of tracks really portraying the characters moods, and they were all played at the perfect time.

Last edited by mute machine; 08-04-2016 at 06:02 PM..

------------------
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:26 PM   #18
fieldsofgrief
Granular Poster
fieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to allfieldsofgrief is a name known to all
MC Status: 610

Ahhh yes the Hotline Miami ost is the best!!! Haven't played the sequel yet. Don't even care if the game is good or not as long as the ost is as good as the first one!!
fieldsofgrief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:39 PM   #19
candlesayshi
Imperfect
candlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MCcandlesayshi is a savage MC
Chicago
MC Status: 39279549
Thanked 1,140 Times in 733 Posts

May also be mostly nostalgia, but the Mega Man 2 soundtrack has stuck with me ever since I was a very small child.

Also, System Shock 2

------------------
candlesayshi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:44 PM   #20
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 18760

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlesayshi View Post
May also be mostly nostalgia, but the Mega Man 2 soundtrack has stuck with me ever since I was a very small child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKtYCcMWT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEULEvmq7yE

Also, System Shock 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bL7I_eWryI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRRtq6DaBcE
the system shock remake is coming out soon, it looks cool as hell!

Advertisements

------------------
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote