[P] Need someone to collaborate with
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 09-25-2014, 03:58 AM   #1
gh0st91
Learning The Ropes
gh0st91 is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Icon4 [P] Need someone to collaborate with

I am in a bit of a musicians block situation. I have been trying to make my next track for the longest time ( about six months) and I can't seem to even get inspiration. I have tried everything except collaborate with someone else. If you produce House, Trance or Dubstep and would like to collaborate please respond.

Here is a link to my channel on youtube so you know my type of skill level guess. I have been told I am pretty good but I am honestly not so sure. Just check it out and let me know if you are interested!

Advertisements

gh0st91 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:20 AM   #2
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36050
Thanked 4,154 Times in 2,710 Posts
Re: [P] Need someone to collaborate with

Moved to Classifieds section and added [P] for personal.

Please also refer to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
in regards to sharing links on this website.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:30 AM   #3
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13410
Re: [P] Need someone to collaborate with

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0st91 View Post
I am in a bit of a musicians block situation. I have been trying to make my next track for the longest time ( about six months) and I can't seem to even get inspiration. I have tried everything except collaborate with someone else. If you produce House, Trance or Dubstep and would like to collaborate please respond.

Here is a link to my channel on youtube so you know my type of skill level guess. I have been told I am pretty good but I am honestly not so sure. Just check it out and let me know if you are interested!
Hey man, we are working on a colab project for my label Silent Realm Industries. Check it out here, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

If you want to get in on some colab hit me up. I can send you the dropbox folder that we are all sharing stems and midi files in. Cheers homie

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote