Solar Fields
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 06-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 5460
Solar Fields

I felt the need to post this track up in here because it seriously is an amazing track and Solar Fields has some really amazing ambient chilled music. Some is general ambient where as other stuff borders on trancy and Psy chill. This particular track though got me after hearing it for a second time on two different Youtube videos.

Advertisements

------------------
Newest Track: Optimal Prime - Apollo

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Solar Fields - Sky Trees
Old 06-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
Dissonance
Regular Freak
Dissonance has a spectacular aura aboutDissonance has a spectacular aura about
USA
MC Status: 160
Re: Solar Fields

That entire album is amazing from start to finish. Also "Altered - Second Movements" by Solar Fields which I am hesitant to call a "remix" of Movements is also great. I think of it as a completely new album that takes you to a new destination while leaving behind hints of the what was.
Dissonance is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
swaddo84
Microknight
swaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760

I can't stress enough the respect I have for this guy.

Was lucky enough to catch him at Glade last year and I never saw anyone make a chillout tent stand up and groove like he did.

Both his trance and downtempo stuff is second to none.
swaddo84 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #4
frankie5fingers
Sample Destroyer
frankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Ohio
MC Status: 3410

i too am a huge Solar Fields fan. the dude is amazing. hands down one of my favorite artists. first thing i heard by him was the Mirrors Edge OST and i was hooked.

------------------
frankie5fingers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #5
youtubeDJ
Regular Freak
youtubeDJ is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

Magnus is a stand up guy (Solar Fields). He was a part of my last online event and he was super nice. Played some cool unreleased stuff as well.
youtubeDJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
ttime
Minor Glitch
ttime will become famous soon enough
Milwaukee
MC Status: 60

Wow, had never heard this guy before, thanks for this. Beautiful track.
ttime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:21 AM   #7
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

The track you posted is cool! I really dug Solar Fields for a while, but he has way too grand of a sound for me. Way too much layering and tricks, but I still respect him as an artist.

The song you posted really reminds me of a post rock song. Maybe that's what I've been digging less of, if I had to put my finger on it.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #8
bIOtAPEstry
Microknight
bIOtAPEstry is a name known to allbIOtAPEstry is a name known to allbIOtAPEstry is a name known to allbIOtAPEstry is a name known to allbIOtAPEstry is a name known to allbIOtAPEstry is a name known to all
Sydney
MC Status: 610

Solor Fields are top bannana. We like Carbon Based Life Forms too
bIOtAPEstry is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
Vibe Origin
Minor Glitch
Vibe Origin will become famous soon enoughVibe Origin will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Not a great fan of Solar Fields but I like "Sol" and "Road To Nothingness". Great textures and atmospheres.

Advertisements

Vibe Origin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote