The dream thread
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Rectilinear Filigree
MC Status: 53740905
Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,626 Posts
The dream thread

What did you dream about last night?

I had one of those ultra realistic dreams where nothing seemed dream-like at all. I realised in the dream in a life crushing sort of way that I had 3/4 of a dissertation project to finish in one day for a hand in date I had somehow not realised was looming so close.

In the dream I remember knowing there were 2 types of dissertations, one for 2nd year students and another for final year students....AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER IF I WAS IN THE 2ND OR FINAL YEAR LOL.

I was too anxious to ask my professor what year I was in because I would of seemed like a complete idiot not knowing something so fundamental and obvious.

I was trying to find out what academic year I was in by inadvertently by asking people and professors weird indirect questions, and looking for signs around the University that would tell me. I was walking into random classrooms hoping I would find a document like a list that would tell me what year I was in without success.

My alarm woke me up, and I literally felt relief flood over me when I was realized that was a dream and I hadn't been such an idiot.

Last edited by Cypherclerk; 04-03-2013 at 03:32 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Cypherclerk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163691
Thanked 1,418 Times in 1,047 Posts
Re: The dream thread

Awesome dream..

I so often dream that aliens control the world and walks among us leading us in the direction of becoming a race of super slaves, that it has to be true

P.S. They have their housing in Cassiopeia if anyone was ever so curious.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
MC Status: 24584798
Thanked 1,560 Times in 950 Posts

You can smoke or make tea out of Artemisa vulgaris (aka Mugwort) and you will get more lucid dreams I've heard.
Suiyoubi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #4
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Cypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MCCypherclerk is a savage MC
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
P.S. They have their housing in Cassiopeia if anyone was ever so curious.
Housing? Don'y you mean territory?

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Minion View Post
Housing? Don'y you mean territory?
The UN dep. of housing and urban development says: no.

------------------
Thanks to Thomas
Cypherclerk (04-03-2013)
Old 04-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #6
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
The UN dep. of housing and urban development says: no.
I suppose if they live among us, and have to intergrate themselves into our world with apparently normal lives, that having to do a daily commute from 'The Territory' to Tesco might become a bit suspect to us normal humans.

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #7
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
I suppose if they live among us, and have to intergrate themselves into our world with apparently normal lives, that having to do a daily commute from 'The Territory' to Tesco might become a bit suspect to us normal humans.
No one would suspect them to be what they are, if they are just that. And why?

Because they thrive and live in the most shady corners of this realm, from secret police outfits to psych. wards to homeless shelters. None of them have to do any shopping

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
No one would suspect them to be what they are, if they are just that. And why?

Because they thrive and live in the most shady corners of this realm, from secret police outfits to psych. wards to homeless shelters. None of them have to do any shopping
In fact, they're having us on for quite a giggle..

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #9
FunkMasterBrown
Bastard!!!IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222279434
Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,711 Posts

Quote:
What did you dream about last night?

I had one of those ultra realistic dreams where nothing seemed dream-like at all. I realised in the dream in a life crushing sort of way that I had 3/4 of a dissertation project to finish in one day for a hand in date I had somehow not realised was looming so close.

In the dream I remember knowing there were 2 types of dissertations, one for 2nd year students and another for final year students....AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER IF I WAS IN THE 2ND OR FINAL YEAR LOL.

I was too anxious to ask my professor what year I was in because I would of seemed like a complete idiot not knowing something so fundamental and obvious.

I was trying to find out what academic year I was in by inadvertently by asking people and professors weird indirect questions, and looking for signs around the University that would tell me. I was walking into random classrooms hoping I would find a document like a list that would tell me what year I was in without success.

My alarm woke me up, and I literally felt relief flood over me when I was realized that was a dream and I hadn't been such an idiot.
i cant really piece together what i remember of my dream last night tbh. i was having a meal with some people i cant remember at a restaraunt ive never been to. i went downstairs for a piss and it was this massive underground crazyness with lorries driving about on secret raised platforms... i followed it out to the toilet and ended up at this really weird train station with one of the trains from the Lloyds bank adverts (the turqoise ones) where a football team were waiting on the grass to get on. i had a really weird time with the manager that i cant remember where he was helping me to get back to dinner but i couldnt use my phone properly for ages

then i got on a buss full of lasses and there were no spaces left so i had to lay on top of one of them and fell asleep with my chin resting on her shoulder... fuck knows... then we went to a weird school and i cant really remember what happened except balloons were involved

which uni do you go to?

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
Khaotikai
Digital Surfer
Khaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MCKhaotikai is a savage MC
'MERICA
MC Status: 2607114

Ah.. dreaming

I love my dreams, scary of blissful. They are always so intense.

I can't remember the one I had last night, but one that i remember after keeping a journal was this:
I was inside a version of my high school, a level from Hexen 64, and the starting chamber in Baulder's Gate. A lot of people were there because of some disaster (kind of reminiscent to the shelters after Hurricane Katrina.) I had a girlfriend for some reason (lol) and we were trying to have a nice walk around. Soon I realized that the people in charge were turning it into a prison and I have to infiltrate the main office, or something like that, in order to set the people free. And then I was naked for the last moment of the dream xD

Side note: I wish I had lucid dreams more often.

------------------
Mindfuck me.
1 + (228) 382-8209
Khaotikai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #11
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5742393

haha, last night a had a minecraft-style dream. Was playing Ace of Spades last night(pretty fun for effort involved) and ended up having a dream with green blocks and crap in it. Can't tell you anything that I was happening in the dream, just that it felt normal. Then I woke up, quickly forgot details and going, "no, fucking weirdo."

------------------
Say
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #12
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Couple nights ago I had a dream I was at the cottage, and I walk out the front door but there are these gangsters like assaulting a lady out there, and I say "now I can't have you guys doing that to a lady" and they kind of look abashedly about themselves and shrug it off, "ok well we got to do something so we're going to have to punch you in the face" and I'm totally cool with that, so that happens and I recall spitting a tooth out, then we're all chilling like it never happened and smoking a joint.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to PROton42
Mindsweeper (04-03-2013)
Old 04-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #13
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broton42 View Post
Couple nights ago I had a dream I was at the cottage, and I walk out the front door but there are these gangsters like assaulting a lady out there, and I say "now I can't have you guys doing that to a lady" and they kind of look abashedly about themselves and shrug it off, "ok well we got to do something so we're going to have to punch you in the face" and I'm totally cool with that, so that happens and I recall spitting a tooth out, then we're all chilling like it never happened and smoking a joint.
I have actually tried this. Without the tooth shit tho.

Also without the girl.

And without the gangster.

Ok, I haven't tried shit

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #14
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

SO what you're saying is that you got punched in the face at my cottage?

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #15
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Indeed, but the police told me to not tell anyone

------------------
Old 04-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262785979
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,769 Posts

Last night I was being tracked down by an anti-pedophile vigilante group. I was on their "dangerous pedos" list because I accidentally downloaded the wrong japanese computer game. I can't remember the rest well, but I did get on a train that blasted one song on a loop, which was fun. I woke up with the song stuck in my head.
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mindsweeper
Cypherclerk (04-03-2013)
Old 05-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #17
penchnombreh
Regular Freak
penchnombreh has a spectacular aura aboutpenchnombreh has a spectacular aura about
Manitoba
MC Status: 160

I dream in black in white, the hecks wrong with me
penchnombreh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #18
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262785979
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,769 Posts

^Banned already? DAAAMMNNN
Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:25 AM   #19
Dippshoe
cunt
Dippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MC
In an abandoned cave covered by mist in the depths of Jotunheimen.
MC Status: 12810

He did good!

------------------

'Don't be an idiot.' Changed my life.
-Dwight Schrute.
Dippshoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #20
Cypherclerk
Generate & Test
Rectilinear Filigree

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchnombreh View Post
I dream in black in white, the hecks wrong with me
Some people apparently do dream in black and white.

From the wiki page on dream: A small minority of people say that they dream only in black and white.[82] A 2008 study by a researcher at the University of Dundee found that people who were only exposed to black and white television and film in childhood reported dreaming in black and white about 25% of the time.[83]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream#C...lack_and_white

I read about it originally in a lucid dreaming guide, and I think Oliver Sacks might of mentioned it in his book Musicophilia (I could be wrong).

Advertisements

------------------