kctrl - oblivia [Break beat techno]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
miikesher
Granular Poster
miikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nicemiikesher is just really nice
Naas, Kildare
MC Status: 410
kctrl - oblivia [Break beat techno]

My first time using break beats in a song, I've avoided them all my life. I guess I felt like they were a form of cheating, the one I used in this seemed to fit so well I just decided to go with it.

Enjoy

Advertisements

miikesher is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - kctrl - oblivia [Break beat techno].
Old 10-09-2016, 01:41 AM   #2
neyus
Digital Surfer
neyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4310
Re: kctrl - oblivia [Break beat techno]

2:45 is my favourite bit!!!!

Are you happy with the snare that comes in around 1min??? If anything I think the track has a nice vibe to it.. industrial and dark.

Good stuff.

------------------
neyus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:02 AM   #3
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 21560
Re: kctrl - oblivia [Break beat techno]

I like the drum synth with the snares that come in. I think the snare is loud in the mix, but I am not listening on the best speakers.

I do like the change and build up, but I think maybe you could add a bit more in that second half to build it up more. The break beat the drums are not bad.

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote