[Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Soulshift EP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-11-2017, 03:28 PM   #1
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
[Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Soulshift EP

Here are two tracks, one of them is a track I put up the other day, but I've brought some changes based on the feedback. Enjoy

Last edited by Mizuchi; 24-11-2017 at 09:25 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Soulshift EP.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Soulshift EP

Rare and interesting genre. I liked the sound. Reminds me mongolian throat singing a little bit.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 10:02 PM   #3
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Exciting motives. I especially like the second track. This is really cool!
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 09:51 AM   #4
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3560

Very nice tracks, I love the ambiances. To me, it sounds like a video game OST (that's a compliment). The first one reminds me the first Fallout OST. Very nice work

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 01:15 PM   #5
SoundVisible
Regular Freak
SoundVisible is currently spamming hard
Outer Space
MC Status: 10

I totally love both of those tracks! They sound like the top-notch soundtracks indeed. Very atmospheric.
SoundVisible is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 10:49 PM   #6
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Haha, thanks guys And yeah, all the voices in Melt are me. My throat still kind of hurts from the throat singing. Thing is I have a bit of a cough, just totally killed me. I coughed for like an hour when I was done xD

------------------
Old 18-11-2017, 09:01 AM   #7
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town
MC Status: 360

Wow man, I freaking love Melt! Dark and moody. Kinda puts your mind in a state of trance. What did you use on the bass and perc? Anyways, song of the week for me!
The kinda style reminds of a band a produced called The Wintyr. Its very cinematic and ethereal.. If you're into that kind of thing!

Good job

------------------
tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #8
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristcarmichael View Post
Wow man, I freaking love Melt! Dark and moody. Kinda puts your mind in a state of trance. What did you use on the bass and perc? Anyways, song of the week for me!
The kinda style reminds of a band a produced called The Wintyr. Its very cinematic and ethereal.. If you're into that kind of thing!

Good job
Haha thanks man, I'll check them out For the bass and kick, it's all using Massive... well all the synths are Massive. For the percs I used a bunch of sounds I recorded and UVI's World Suite, which is a damn fine library gurl!

Advertisements

------------------