[Braindance/IDM] Bug (l3ug) - Bug Idle
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
[Braindance/IDM] Bug (l3ug) - Bug Idle

Hello everyone
this another release I made with Ableton Live.
this time, following some criticism I've receved here, I've try to don't abuse of the Sidechain on synth triggered by Kick drum
and the results is not so bad!
For maybe the first time ever I have pump the Hight freq of the kickdrum, after a Trash-distortion with this wonderful Plug-In (i've found for free online yee)
the mastering I've do with my Yamaha HS5 make me feel good, I think i have make a nice master, nothing expecial, and this the thing i really wanna see answer about

melody are made with Operator and strings are composed thanks to Oxygen Midi-controller (M audio)
I have modulate the arp timein arrangiament section, oct-up/down in some track's part

thanks in advance for alla comment and criticism, welcome obv
^^

Last edited by Roo Stercogburn; 16-10-2017 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Fixed embedding

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Braindance/IDM] Bug (l3ug) - Bug Idle.
Old 16-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #2
Marittiello
Microknight
Marittiello will become famous soon enough
Napoli,Marano di Napoli
MC Status: 60
Re: [Braindance/IDM] Bug (l3ug) - Bug Idle

Hi, I really like it! battery and synth, is a mix between aphex twin and boards of canada
Marittiello is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 09:35 PM   #3
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709

Wow, so many things happen, interesting filter-modulations and variations on the drums, always something unpredictable happens which is very enjoy'able and entertaining. Marittiello is indeed right, also for me it feels like an interesting mixture of BOC and AFX but with some cute japanese videogame-style somehow. I really, really love the work on the beatz, all these stutters/buffer-stuff is awesome! Mixdown sounds fine on my Yamaha as well, especially that very, very deep bass is brainshaking. Cool track!
einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 04:03 PM   #4
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marittiello View Post
Hi, I really like it! battery and synth, is a mix between aphex twin and boards of canada
oh xD you make me blush * ^*

it's been at least 2 years since I started doing IDM and these are my first satisfaction, knowing that reminds me of two artists that I listen very much to me and feel that it is something of mine, with my other style, making me davver proud!

------------------
Philip K. Dick

Old 17-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #5
l3ug
Microknight
Livorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by einmeier View Post
Wow, so many things happen, interesting filter-modulations and variations on the drums, always something unpredictable happens which is very enjoy'able and entertaining. Marittiello is indeed right, also for me it feels like an interesting mixture of BOC and AFX but with some cute japanese videogame-style somehow. I really, really love the work on the beatz, all these stutters/buffer-stuff is awesome! Mixdown sounds fine on my Yamaha as well, especially that very, very deep bass is brainshaking. Cool track!
thanks a lot, i create the piece in yamaha hs5 so i'm not surprised that sound good but think the master is "nice" but not pumped, perfect.
i really can't imagine how much i can work on it... anyway is another single-free-release ahahha so tha project are done. thanks again man

another thing, what u mean with stutters/buffer-stuff? are you talking about my complex drum/roll with filer modulation on master ?

------------------
Philip K. Dick

Old 21-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #6
Lorenzo
Regular Freak
Lorenzo will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

It could have been one of Aphex Twin's Soundcloud free released tracks and perhaps someone couldn't even noticed who's the original author. I'm serious, this is really IDM: i like the melody, drums are as always great, modulations keep enjoyable the listening. Congratulations

Advertisements

Lorenzo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote